X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyKaye
    replied
    ahaha if you dont want it dont buy it.. just as simple as that..

Leave a comment:

• R29310897
    replied
    WHAT A BUNCH OF CRYBABIES-Yes it is the Christmas clothes- so ***** what? IT'S CHEAPER THAN NORMAL, WAAAAAAAY CHEAPER - its lvl 1- YOU LVL THEM UP!!!- What "KIND" of clothes don't matter- you're going to wear what you have always worn anyway! The look of the clothes does NOT give any advantage what-so-ever does it? BUT WHAT LVL DOES!!! Here you can get a full set for cheap to lvl up and you cry? OMG

Leave a comment:

• LadyNephthys
    replied
    Thank you! Been waiting for one of those packs!

Leave a comment:

• Eldar171
    replied
    Bargain stocks xixi

Leave a comment:

• R24702115
    replied
    perfect timing too about to be spring

Leave a comment:

• Syllhouette
    replied
    Originally posted by Halifax View Post
    agreed, but personally I think it is not "customer support" team fault , they might try to explain to development team , but dev team from China doesn't understand English. I checked wartune html source code, found all the code comments are wrote by Chinese.
    yes youre right that the devs are all chinese..but when you check the chinese servers you will also see that the stuff they are selling there is much cheaper then here...so its still r2 who is desperate after our hard earned money Way to overpriced.....

Leave a comment:

• Halifax
    replied
    agreed, but personally I think it is not "customer support" team fault , they might try to explain to development team , but dev team from China doesn't understand English. I checked wartune html source code, found all the code comments are wrote by Chinese.

Originally posted by xXTinkerbellXx View Post
    customer service is not a priority with this company, all they want is money. I suggest we all boycott R2 Kabam etc. Dealing with them is a complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• xXTinkerbellXx
    replied
    customer service is not a priority with this company, all they want is money. I suggest we all boycott R2 Kabam etc. Dealing with them is a complete waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• tuoamorepersempr
    replied
    It doesn't matter if the clothing is past it's holiday/month/celebration. Clothing is clothing, if you don't like it, don't buy it.
    And I'm guessing, like in real life, since it's "last season" thus the lower price.

Leave a comment:

• halobrakin
    replied
    how many clothing packs, can u make 2 more cool ones?

Leave a comment:

• McParis4me
    replied
    Originally posted by ANAKSUAMOON View Post
    A CHRISTMAS CLOTHING PACK in February? you guys must be getting desperate? what are you going to sell next month for ST PATRICK'S DAY? a VALENTINE CLOTHING PACK?
    last month it was dragon set and it was great so this month must be Christmas set don't complain and we must be lucky because these things are cheap -_-

Leave a comment:

• wurie
    replied
    Originally posted by ANAKSUAMOON View Post
    A CHRISTMAS CLOTHING PACK in February? you guys must be getting desperate? what are you going to sell next month for ST PATRICK'S DAY? a VALENTINE CLOTHING PACK?
    Halloween clothing next month
    really r2pl?? you think I'll run with christmas tree in my hand in the end of febuary?
    Last edited by wurie; 02-24-2014, 05:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kodithuwakku
    replied
    Christmas pack in February ?!
    Valentines Clothing Pack would be good

Leave a comment:

• ArtemisS58
    replied
    nothing better than Christmas clothes in february 1 week away from march

Leave a comment:

• R27449137
    replied