Comment

Originally posted by R240001557 View Post
      only balans
      bound balans no
      why?
      Its a Hot sale item, and those are NEVER BB compatible

Comment

Originally posted by R248742777 View Post
        True, Loved the fire and ice wings.. something like tht. Nothing special about the above mentioned wings. If possible change the above options please. Ofcourse we will go for the looks, they all have the same stats, so the next thing to look for is what goes best with the character. The stats aren't mentioned in the post, so it'll be the same as the rest of the lot.
        Like this guy said when u buy wings they're only lvl 1 so only looks matter from then on If u focus abit after a new wing comes up in an event(for example chocolate event) the following month or 2 it would be for sale for less balens xD Can't remember the last 1 like this then after a month it was for sale for like 1955 balens xD

Comment

Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
          Like this guy said when u buy wings they're only lvl 1 so only looks matter from then on If u focus abit after a new wing comes up in an event(for example chocolate event) the following month or 2 it would be for sale for less balens xD Can't remember the last 1 like this then after a month it was for sale for like 1955 balens xD
          hmm never seen event wings on sale for 1995 before in around the year i have played so i dont realy know what u are talking about

Comment

Can you hide wings like you can clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by G8rman67 View Post
              Can you hide wings like you can clothes?
              When u hide clothing the wings get hidden too xD they're clothing after all :P

Comment

sup... more cheap than before.... i hope it's more ellegant, only need another design. that's all
                Last edited by Leon__heart; 02-25-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

you guys r mean I don't get paid till the 29th LOL

Comment

Originally posted by R217997143 View Post
                    Bought them with normal balens and after synth to level 2 disapeared ...I ve seen that when I start buying charm to synth with my actual level 2 wings.
                    Hope you can resolve that (not to add jewel, fishing, sylph sacrifice,etc)
                    when you synth they allways vanish, just like items in the ** synth, they combine to make a new one.....

Comment

Thanks. They're too ugly to wear!

Comment

lol just need insigniaa now r2.............free insigniaa many people need ...................

Comment

Working...
                        X