Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and.... the bg is still glitched...complete frozen halfway through. Getting black screen on refresh, which i image will go away after the bg is done like last time.

Comment

is this compensation before hand cause I just got black screened in battleground and missed half of the battle. I have an idea, how about a real maintenance instead of just to add more stuff that messes the game up more.

Comment

I started another thread under bugs but perhaps it is more appropriate to comment here:

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Arena is still bugged
        Glitched at start, screen frozen, then over half matches complete mismatches, utterly hopeless ~ was playing on armor games server 6
        Compensation packs are appreciated, fixing the game would be infinitely better, after all, supposedly most players want to play your game not merely logon for compensation packs.
        Again, please fix these reoccurring errors.

Comment

oh now the 1st tanks of the day and i'm out of attempts? sheesh, is anything in the future gonna get fixed or are we just doomed to collect compensation forever and wait for more patches that make the game lag more and nothing work right? and before anyone ask's, yes I have spend a ton of cash here and yes I have reason to wonder what I really paid for and no, I don't plan on spending any more on a game I can't enjoy without glitch after glitch!!!

Comment

Blackscreened

Comment

Team arena still glitched - get the phantom fight then morph into the real fight halfway through. Got a screenshot of it... come on, fix this already.

Comment

its nice ^^
                Name:Ereshkigal
                Class:Archer
                Level:65
                Server:246
                Br:85.000

Comment

I was not effected, so thanks for more freebies ;D

Comment

when i get through my quest 0/1 it does no let me complete my quest!!! whats up with that? BUGS??

Comment

i cant click hot events

Comment

Can't enter BG

Comment

oh behalf of the entire US 23 west server, thanks for the weirdest and most buggy world boss ever. freeze, refresh, slow motion, superfast, then freeze, then refresh....sheesh

Comment

Arena issues again!
                            Princess
                            Knight, LVL 80
                            Kabam Us West 2

Comment

Working...
                            X