Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Spirit Covenant and VIP Luxury Pack

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Spirit Covenant and VIP Luxury Pack

Duration: 2/27 - 2/28 23:59 (Server Time)

Severs:
    • R2Games: S1 - S425
    • Kabam: S1 - S71
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: We'll be having both a special Spirit Covenant pack and a pair of VIP Luxury Packs on sale for a limited time! Be sure to act now before these packs are gone! The packs contains the following:

Spirit Covenant Pack: Spirit Covenant x1, Mount Training Whip x20
    Price: 1299 Balens. Limit of 3 per day.

VIP Luxury Pack I:
    31-Day VIP Card x1, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 899 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.

VIP Luxury Pack II:
    31-Day VIP Card x3, Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1, Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    Price: 2199 Balens. Limit of 2 per day.

what is the Spirit convenant

Comment

my thoughts exactly

Comment

think that is the scroll that you can use for speed ups

Comment

you can get 1 spirit covenant in shop for 1295 balens..so basically you are only getting like 10 or 15 training whips

Comment

in other words BIGGEST RIP OFF YET

Comment

lol its all a rip off here this **** should be cheaper or u should get 10k balens for $40

Comment

Originally posted by 0verkillz View Post
                in other words BIGGEST RIP OFF YET
                so 20 whip for 4 balen is not good for u? i really dont understand what will satisfy u pople....lol

Comment

Nothing will satisfy them until we get everything for free and ultimately shut down the game and bankrupt the company which in turn will force us to no longer enjoying the game.

Just saying

Comment

Can you make it a little more time on the event?

Comment

If i buy the VIP Package and I'm all ready VIP member do i get the month that the card is good for free so no payment gets charge to my card.

Comment

how about 426, when this event come?

Comment

.spirit covenant - 1295 balens to buy and this is a one of deal for all listed below.

.Bounty helper - 375
                          .power of healing - 475 balens to buy
                          .lord of time - 375 balens to buy
                          .free blitz - 395 balens to buy
                          .warriors call - 295 balens to buy

so it will cost you $19.99 for 2000 balens to buy them all separate
                          and VIP is $7.99 for 30 days

so to buy all them seperate you need around 2000 balens $19.99 + $7.99 = $27.98

so not really making any saving
                          Last edited by WobblyWizard; 02-27-2014, 04:37 AM. Reason: spellings
                          ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Well, since my (ultimate) points will be stuck on playspan if I recharged VIP directly, I figure buying through this event would be worthwhile. The 2k refill bonus is also VERY timely and was a HUGE factor in taking this decision.

So, well done to you R2 for managing to lure me into temptation lol

P.S.
                            (Now, if you also give us the long-awaited, chocolate-giving MTW events tonight, it would be perfect.)
                            Heto (s157)
                            AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

You don't need all of those.
                              Power of healing is pretty useless.
                              Free blitz - its like 5M gold for 395 balens, no thx either.
                              Warrior's call can be good if it makes any difference for you in spire/mpd/necropolis (for me, it doesn't).
                              Lord of time - its good. dont have to wait for 2 hrs for altar.
                              Bounty helper - this is useful too, to save time.

So actually, it's better just to spend the 750 (for me).

But there is fishing. It requires "spirit covenant for cooldown". Does anyone know, if it requires having ALL spirit covenant functions working? Or just one specific - like lord of time?
                              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                              X