X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c1h4d View Post
    Well well..

There is something i don't get..
    While adding Something new.. Why not removing/reducing something?
    Or you guys want us to play 7/24?!

1st, Reduce Solo& Multi(3v3) Arenas;
    2nd, Remove this ***** Stamina regen and give all 160/200 stamina everyday;
    3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
    4th, Make the Fishy cooldown less.. Maybe 3 min for each catch/miss..
    5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste
    6th, Remove the all Bounty Quest system and add some Xp to Circuit Quests..

At least DO 1 of the things above...
    yes,,infact all of the above ..not just one..

Comment

wow...! very nice..congratz! =)
      *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
      lvl 61
      Class:Archer
      Guild:Valor
      Battle rating:40k.
      Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
      Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

Well well..

3rd, Make stupid Circuit quests easier with less *** Kill quests.. / Or just make them 100 instead 200
        5th, Remove the *** Tanks, its nothing to do at the same time with Swords/Bows/Staffs, and just a time waste

You know the more I read these threads the more respect I actually gain for R2. Yes, they have their moments, but you people just cannot be impressed. It's only ever want want want. You're no doubt someone that doesn't put any money into the game in order to support it. You're simply a free player who feels like he has the world owed to him. Go elsewhere with your selfish, egotistical views and opinions.

Comment

Well well..

What they WANT is to dissuade free players from playing the game by having cooldowns on activities. It is their hope that by having these annoying cooldowns you will be more inclined to purchase VIP and Spirit Covenant. Just so you know that is $20 a month and EVERYTHING except the Circuit stuff becomes instantaneous. Your Stamina regen can be sped up for free, your fish cooldowns are gone, no cooldown in-between Solo Arena and Bounties take all of 2 minutes to complete for the day.

You don't like tanks? Don't do them. 3v3 daily attempts will be reduced to 10 in a later patch so be patient with that. Circuit Quests? I still can't imagine anyone in their right mind even bothering with those.

Of course if you don't want to spend even $8 a month on this game then that's up to you but you will continue to be frustrated by the sheer amount of time you have to put into this game to get anything done.

All that being said after watching some videos on the Treasure Hunt it looks like it really won't take all that much time to complete anyway.
          Last edited by FarrelBrown; 02-27-2014, 02:25 AM.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

hey, I do the circuit quest, my daru enlightened not finished yet! I need the boost!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well well..

I agree with you on no.1-5, but the xp in circuits? I SAY HUMBA TO YOU bro HUMBA HUMBA HUMBA.... i dont want no lame xp in my circuits -__-
              IGN: Frenzone
              PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
              LEVEL: 67
              BATTLE RATING: 113k
              CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                What they WANT is to dissuade free players from playing the game by having cooldowns on activities. It is their hope that by having these annoying cooldowns you will be more inclined to purchase VIP and Spirit Covenant. Just so you know that is $20 a month and EVERYTHING except the Circuit stuff becomes instantaneous. Your Stamina regen can be sped up for free, your fish cooldowns are gone, no cooldown in-between Solo Arena and Bounties take all of 2 minutes to complete for the day.

You don't like tanks? Don't do them. 3v3 daily attempts will be reduced to 10 in a later patch so be patient with that. Circuit Quests? I still can't imagine anyone in their right mind even bothering with those.

Of course if you don't want to spend even $8 a month on this game then that's up to you but you will continue to be frustrated by the sheer amount of time you have to put into this game to get anything done.

All that being said after watching some videos on the Treasure Hunt it looks like it really won't take all that much time to complete anyway.
                Well excuse me for thinking that 3 'free' fashion shards and soul crystals is nice
                IGN: Frenzone
                PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                LEVEL: 67
                BATTLE RATING: 113k
                CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

thank you, this is actually a good info about the new Patch

Comment

are the cards permanent? or do they disappear after usage?
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      are the cards permanent? or do they disappear after usage?
                      Permanent ,since you can even upgrade them. I guess we know what rewards we'll have in next event.
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post

I know what they f.. want but they are idiots.. They want all people be hard casher kinda.. Thats why too much people already left the game..
                        They try to make people "force" to buy everything, but if they wouldn't force, would make the things kinda easier, more people would Pay for sure.
                        Coz now some people who cant give money/much money to a game, thinks "well i cant pay for everything/these too much things, so i wont pay at all"

For example, Circuits right? Too much kill quests..
                        If you wanna go fast, you almost need to pay for all.. But if they would make them easier, some people could pay for a little bit amount of them..

Well they gave some chance for payers at these last months but still too hard game to make all things of it..
                        Even for Hard Cashers..

Comment

Bleah hate this can't edit the post..

They dont even give a chance to try Vip or other cash things.. (They do give some at beginning, while u trying to learn the game)
                          Or not even let people to buy those by Bound balens like in Chinese version or so..

And don't think about Dollar for all countries.. For example, Dollar is double of our money kinda..

But even thou it wouldnt, game is hard & has so long process for even Hard cashers..
                          Need at least 8-9 hours in a day surely..

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzone17 View Post
                            Well excuse me for thinking that 3 'free' fashion shards and soul crystals is nice
                            yesterday i got 3 free fashion core shards from a spire chests.... and there u got a chance to get a fashion core too, 0,000000001% but still a chance, without spending crypt tokens or insignias like they put you to spend in Circuits , so yes you are excuse =)))
                            Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

since they come out, beside last week( only 170 cq) i did em every week, and i still have 7 king seals. depends also on your luck with quests. but i also got 75 atoll quests in a row, out of who 68 to kill sylphs and 7 to colect flowers

Comment

time any help for that??????????????

Comment

Working...
                                X