Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please make MODERN CLOTHING ,,see on hollywood actor for reference

Comment

• It sure would be nice if we had a use for all of our mount spirits.............Perhaps its time to introduce a new mount for the 1000 pvp points cards and a new TOK one as well. You could even add a new mount to Amethyst. I would say that most who have been playing since they were introduced have them already and are now amassing more inventory of them and would like to get rid of them by synthesizing something useful out of them.

Comment

• i have an idea may u like it, and u can develope it

1- weapon
        exp : sumemer day its a water arrow (i'm archer ) u can change the look of shoot like water (bleu) that make every weapon deferent.
        : rock n roll its a guittar change to some note (*♪♪)
        : simple arrow can shoot arrow --> --> -->

2 : wings :
        should be just wing its could be bag or a sword or guitar or umbrella open ...something like that

3 : the look and that the most important for me
        : basic looki,g : i want that every carracter have a defferent look ( eyes ,skin color , beard , some scar in the face or body , some tatoo )
        or new battle mooves
        make new avatar.
        *What u think about Kratos cloths n loking ( God of War) https://www.google.dz/search?q=wings...os%3B754%3B792

=)
        Game : ZAMP
        Cara: Gear
        Lvl 61
        Br 350K and Groing UP >
        Guild : KoS
        Server : 01 Wastland

Vip--3

Comment

• I have suggestion but its not for clothes and that stuff but meh

Why doesnt r2 make 1 player from each server and make him Server manager or something i dunno xd
          so that player is supposed to collect thoughts from whole server and make weekly reports to r2 and earn some balens 1k-2k?(depending on their reports) XD it would be alot easier to read 400-500 posts than to read 1k+ complaining and again i know this isnt real place to put it but its suggestion so deal with it
          Name: MarkJustice
          Class: Knight
          Guild: WarDragons
          Level: 70
          Battle Rating: 90k (still in progress)
          Cashing Status: Small casher (only vip and some balens)
          Vip: lvl8
          Hates: Damn mages

FOR THE GLORY OF NOOBS!

Comment

• What I'd like is to be able to display only some pieces of clothing rather than having to choose to display everything or nothing. For example lots of the clothes include capes, which look odd when you've also got wings.

Comment

• Yeah I would love an option to only show certain pieces of clothing. That would be way cool.

Comment

• yes we need new mounts for tok and mount spirt.....is adding up lol we need a kangaroo and purple unicorn for new mounts they would be good to get with shadow souls and the other one with mount spirt plzzzzzzzzzzzzz i love this game ty

Comment

• racoon mount man... or a kitten mount... bunny suit for easter.... and can we get another mount using tok mount cards please

Name:[s263] mostly [s312] Toshiro
                  Class:Archer
                  Level:68 33

Comment

• yea alot alredy wrote it, but cant be said enough, new pvp point mount and tokchard mount...
                    Name: â™*Frostâ™*
                    Server: S99
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: EpicFail

Comment

• To be able to obtain more ways of getting clothing.
                      I would really like to get say pieces. Collect enough and create a clothing. Having multiple choices of clothing choices.
                      And the Events. Most people can only get the hat wear. I suggest lowering the cost of them because people are tired of teh hats. They also want cool looking Armour and weapons.
                      The mounts well...maybe more mounts to add to the game. Even +5 And everyone also likes more graphical, coll looking clothing and mounts. Special effects make it look very epic and awesome.
                      Blood red, pale skin,
                      Moonlight draw me in.
                      Quench my thrist,
                      Coursing veins.
                      Let me body feel no pain...♥

Comment

• maybe an individual option to turn on/off (hide) a particular clothe and wings would be simple task yet nice and somehow would not make toons all look the same. and an option to change colour of the clothes and some new designs would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Set Synthesis [Lvl Set]: Lower number requirement for crystaloids. If not going to lower the number how about adding some lvl sets in arena shop that go beyond the lvl 50 set.

Clothing [Dressing Room]: Wouldn't mind seeing sylph clothing available for wear.

Really liked the idea about adjusting the color of our clothes. This would have come in handy many levels back when I got an armour set that was predominantly pink. Wouldn't mind seeing animal print type clothing or furs would look good on my knight; and some of the other knights. Seeing spear and shield type weapon covers for mages (I have a mage too); could have bonus of increasing defense along with the added ability to throw the spear at the enemy when the rage meter hits a certain amount. For the archers, it would be nice to see a weapon cover that actually looks like a bow with a quiver at their back (I have an archer too). For the helms, how about some armor circlets.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	ALAS CLAIRE.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1682277 why not this?
                            S182 Wraithfell
                            guild: Phoenix
                            Class: mage
                            name: CLAIRE
                            LVL:63

Comment

• or they should give us atleast a protection of 5 mint in amyth mine that no one can atack us . who want to atack they should go more thn 5 mint
                              Last edited by khuram146; 02-28-2014, 10:05 PM. Reason: mised define amyth

Comment

• Originally posted by Black_Matagi View Post
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]74405[/ATTACH] why not this?
                                S182 Wraithfell
                                guild: Phoenix
                                Class: mage
                                name: CLAIRE
                                LVL:63
                                i dont like u pictures avatar x.x
                                Last edited by GirlFireRapper; 02-28-2014, 10:52 PM.
                                Name:Ereshkigal
                                Class:Archer
                                Level:65
                                Server:246
                                Br:85.000

Comment

Working...
                                X