Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, i am not much of a drawer but would it ok to find a picture on the web to give you an idea of what I am thinking of ? please send me a pm and let me know what are your guide line's are.
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

• "3 items: To be sold to the 1st player on that server who can survive a particular world boss's Ultimate Attack. Rewards will correspond to type of world boss's Ultimate Attack survived."

This is a bad idea, imo. I think enough goes to those spending lots of real cash in the game. More needs to go to players who are relying on their skill to get better rather than buying their place.
      Toon: Adonia
      Server: Kabam S24
      Guild Master: Paragon

Comment

• It would be great to have opportunities to choose older event mounts that we many not have been able to get in past events. Also, with each new pve equipment maybe the special effects can be modified. Thank you for asking!

Comment

• As a VIP lvl8 player, I would strongly encourage you to continue offering unlimited events that rewards the month's event currency (this month it is chocolates). The Hot Events aspect of Wartune is critical to the strategic and fun elements of the game, especially over longer durations of time. This allows BOTH free and cash players to invest time and money in the game, and is not a conflict of interest with those that chose to purchase the event rewards early. Those players can use the unlimited events to gain even more advantage through other rewards like mahra and sepulcrum.
          Thank you for your consideration!

Comment

• Instead of gold and daru in world boss put kynite, gold and daru

Comment

• Here are some suggestions I thought of, and some fixes or tweaks that I thought of.

1. Fix the Chat box, Quest log, Map/Cloud City, Health Bars so that they resize with the screen.
              2. Fix the tool-tips and other text portions of the game that are wrong and seem to have just been translated by Google Translate.
              3. Make it so that you can choose when to use HP pots or not (have a turn off or on function).
              4. Make it so you can help other ppl with MPDs first (have a check uncheck option that says use my MPD attempt now)
              5. Let you help other ppl run Spire ToK after having done yours (or an option like the one above) but it will not let them clear easy, normal, hard, nightmare with the help, and halves the xp, so you can't be power lvled through it. (sometimes you can't find a group of ppl that haven't done it).
              6. Make it so you can hide a single piece or multiple pieces of clothing instead of just all.
              7. More mounts from the Shadow Souls that you get from ToK.
              8. Widescreen (enough said, game is in fullscreen 4:3 aspect ratio, change it to widescreen).
              9. During campaign blitzes, make it so you can stop them early (checkbox that says stop after this attempt) without loosing stamina, because things do come up.
              10. Portal into Sylph area asks which lvl you want to go to, so you don't have to run through them all.
              11. Farms, finish the three slots and make it so at higher lvls we can have extra kyanite seeds planted.
              12. Rearrange sylph skills on the bar.

Comment

• Hello, again I seen some have just posted pictures so I found some armor wings and a dragon mount that I thought would be cool. this pictures and drawings are not mine and I take NO credit for them. there just to give an idea of what I would like to see in the game or some replica of these items.Click image for larger version

Name:	concept 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	1682394Click image for larger version

Name:	concept 2.jpg
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1682395Click image for larger version

Name:	concept.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1682396Click image for larger version

Name:	dragon mount.jpg
Size:	253.7 KB
ID:	1682397Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.jpg
Size:	296.9 KB
ID:	1682398 instead of that red glow was thinking of a blue glow inside the armor. the armor need work . so far this would only work for knights but was thinking of this style for mages or some form of this style. not sure how an archers outfit would look. the dragon scale armor you guys have out is ok but i think you could have done a lot beter on it.
                Last edited by michael509; 03-01-2014, 03:45 PM.
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

• I think the girls need more hairstyles to choose from. None of the costume hairpieces really suit my fancy all that much.

Even just allowing us to use the default female archer hairstyle while still wearing the rest of my costume would do it for me. I've always wondered why we can't use the default styles.

Comment

• Ok loving the previous post pics, its like the dragon outfit only in red and black, which i love! lol
                    i also would love to see a new tok mount, and maybe some different type of mounts.. besides birds and horses mostly lol.
                    would love to see different type of wings besides the flashy ones too, for cashers and non-cashers, just seen the others so much kinda get bored of them, so more synthesizeable items like clothes and wings would be great.
                    My personal favorite however is the hair pieces myself. Love the long blond hair that came out around xmas, just don't like the silly red hat :P. More luxurious looks would be nice, some of the hair styles are just freakish lol.

Comment

• I like these hairstyles myself

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair.jpg
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1682400Click image for larger version

Name:	hair2.jpg
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1682401

Comment

• Personally I'd like to see a Totoro and/or Catbus (Nekobasu) mount. But, copyright and all.... :/
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Some armor and wings that i like and would love to see the archer bow upright!

Name:	armor and wings 4.jpg
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	1682402Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor and wings 6.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1682403Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor and wings.jpg
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1682404Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor and wings2.jpg
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1682405Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor wings 5.jpg
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	1682406Click image for larger version

Name:	Armor wings 7.jpg
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	1682407Click image for larger version

Name:	wings and armor3.jpg
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1682408

Comment

• Would love to see some of these as mounts

Name:	Mount 3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	589.6 KB
ID:	1682410Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 4.jpg
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	1682411Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 5.jpg
Size:	278.4 KB
ID:	1682412Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 6.jpg
Size:	72.3 KB
ID:	1682413Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 7.jpg
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	1682414Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 8.jpg
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1682415Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 9.jpg
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	1682416Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount 10.jpg
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	1682417Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount1.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	1682418Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount2.jpg
Size:	232.8 KB
ID:	1682419

Comment

• Given the international reach of this game, I am amazed all of the characters are white. It would be nice to have some options for one's character other than just White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Give us some color! Please!

Comment

• Wings

Name:	Transparent_Square_Tiles_Texture.png
Size:	2.2 KB
ID:	1682426

Helm

Armor

Weapon

Is a images but transparent is alot of people some has ask for a function for hidden some cloths like only helm, or hidden only wings, or one pice of them all.

and its never has ben included into this game so just make a transaparent set included wings. When man get lvl 1 or higre in Wings or set man get the skin for free.

With can make them to look like man hidden wings but man use the transparent wings.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X