Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jlmorgan01 View Post
    Here are some suggestions I thought of, and some fixes or tweaks that I thought of.

1. Fix the Chat box, Quest log, Map/Cloud City, Health Bars so that they resize with the screen.
    2. Fix the tool-tips and other text portions of the game that are wrong and seem to have just been translated by Google Translate.
    3. Make it so that you can choose when to use HP pots or not (have a turn off or on function).
    4. Make it so you can help other ppl with MPDs first (have a check uncheck option that says use my MPD attempt now)
    5. Let you help other ppl run Spire ToK after having done yours (or an option like the one above) but it will not let them clear easy, normal, hard, nightmare with the help, and halves the xp, so you can't be power lvled through it. (sometimes you can't find a group of ppl that haven't done it).
    6. Make it so you can hide a single piece or multiple pieces of clothing instead of just all.
    7. More mounts from the Shadow Souls that you get from ToK.
    8. Widescreen (enough said, game is in fullscreen 4:3 aspect ratio, change it to widescreen).
    9. During campaign blitzes, make it so you can stop them early (checkbox that says stop after this attempt) without loosing stamina, because things do come up.
    10. Portal into Sylph area asks which lvl you want to go to, so you don't have to run through them all.
    11. Farms, finish the three slots and make it so at higher lvls we can have extra kyanite seeds planted.
    12. Rearrange sylph skills on the bar.
    Everything sounds nice, but, â„–5, when helping in TOK - the player that doesnt have att cannot enter lvl5 fight, to provide weak from passing nightmare, about spire - same story, the person without att aoutomaticly dies at lvl10 and cannot be revived

Comment

• Originally posted by jlmorgan01 View Post
      Here are some suggestions I thought of, and some fixes or tweaks that I thought of.

1. Fix the Chat box, Quest log, Map/Cloud City, Health Bars so that they resize with the screen.
      2. Fix the tool-tips and other text portions of the game that are wrong and seem to have just been translated by Google Translate.
      3. Make it so that you can choose when to use HP pots or not (have a turn off or on function).
      4. Make it so you can help other ppl with MPDs first (have a check uncheck option that says use my MPD attempt now)
      5. Let you help other ppl run Spire ToK after having done yours (or an option like the one above) but it will not let them clear easy, normal, hard, nightmare with the help, and halves the xp, so you can't be power lvled through it. (sometimes you can't find a group of ppl that haven't done it).
      6. Make it so you can hide a single piece or multiple pieces of clothing instead of just all.
      7. More mounts from the Shadow Souls that you get from ToK.
      8. Widescreen (enough said, game is in fullscreen 4:3 aspect ratio, change it to widescreen).
      9. During campaign blitzes, make it so you can stop them early (checkbox that says stop after this attempt) without loosing stamina, because things do come up.
      10. Portal into Sylph area asks which lvl you want to go to, so you don't have to run through them all.
      11. Farms, finish the three slots and make it so at higher lvls we can have extra kyanite seeds planted.
      12. Rearrange sylph skills on the bar.
      Actually, no. 12 is already possible. I managed to rearrange my skills on my apollo before but that was months ago. Can't recall what I did to get the skills to change slots but it is certainly possible to do it. Maybe someone who has alot of time can experiment and see what exactly is the process to do it =P Could be from the sylph window or sylph arena window.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• damn no chocolates for whip event u r totally unfair so we r not taking vip again
        u made it for balen users only,i took vip once n planned to spend my hard earned balens to get vip or wager in CW, if i cud get wings in the event, but u did not give us an opportunity to take it so we also stop taking vip from now on, i am not recharging n wasting my time n money for greedy r2 ppl

Comment

• make slender man clothing that would be cool
          wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor024 View Post
            i think r2 should give us a new mount on Tower of kings, no sense do it; if i win a lot of shadow soul what can i do? i have the Netherwing Dragon, and why save the shadow souls or do tok if dont get nothing.
            the boxes and xp some ppl......
            ♥♥♥Love you♥♥♥

Comment

• i want a new epic mount, have some epic mount, one is spend balens, one is prize and one is to earn our *** off to get it like have to play 24 hrs a day, the prize must worth it, too many animals, horse and pets, how about some real badass monters gargoyle, demon bull, three headed dragon, cerberus

Comment

• i like the 11, need more slot and higher level seeds, no point of doin farm when you are high level when you need millions of exp or gold to do enchant or level up

Comment

• What we need is more cosplay girls and costumes like this

I'll pay so much money for costumes like these like even $50

The model name is Jessica Nigri
                  http://fuckyeahjessicanigri.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I was thinking on League of Angels of opening an action house for players to trade with each other

Comment

• you wanna us to tell you bout clothing, here is what i have to say, inspire yourself to chinese wartune considering thats the wartune´s origin, and they have alot alot of great clothing, compared to them we just look like farmers! daim!

Comment

• Something else, Circuit Quests still have the option for imperial seal's to be used, we need to be able to obtain them somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Actually, no. 12 is already possible. I managed to rearrange my skills on my apollo before but that was months ago. Can't recall what I did to get the skills to change slots but it is certainly possible to do it. Maybe someone who has alot of time can experiment and see what exactly is the process to do it =P Could be from the sylph window or sylph arena window.
                          You can change the skill order in the Sylph Arena, but it does not affect how they show up on your bar when you sylph, maybe you got a different Sylph they have skills in random order it seems.

Comment

• I hope we can have more hide button on clothing, it mean we can which clothing we want to hide, like hat, amor, weapon and wing each button to hide thank in advance r2games

Comment

• like to see snake mount or seahorse ...

Comment

• I would love to have an old gangster style outfit. Al Capone style.
                                Archer with a zuit suit brim and tommy gun..

Comment

Working...
                                X