Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think R2 should suffer in RL what we suffer in-game.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
      Our dressing rooms and stables are overflowing with beautiful and unique items, but we’re curious to find out what you think. Is there something you’ve always wanted, but haven’t seen materialize or an issue you have with current in game materials? Whether it’s about a costume, mount, or other form of customization, let us know and don't forget to post picture ideas, too! Feel free to give us suggestions on current material as well as what you think should and could be added. As always, thank you for all your wonderful support, and see you in game!
      it's like they care about our opinion! mount whip event it's an example!

Comment

• hide individual cloths

Comment

• hi...me and most of my other buddies in the server has more than 2k shadow soul now which are taking up 3 spots in the vault. if u r not planning to give any mount in future just let us know so that we can free those spots...and also stop giving them in tok as there is no point getting something worthless. we are happy with the chest only...

u can also refresh cloths in the shop and give us some other cloths there...as i think no one in the game is there who dont have those...

Comment

• I think it would be awesome to be able to use the skins of all the different armor you found in game in the dressing room. I would think that as all the skins are in game already this wouldn't be too hard a fix and offer a lot more individuality.

Comment

• upgrade existing mounts with shadow soul

Comment

• well after I got lvl 4 clothes I hardly bother with clothing from that point its to expensive to go further same as wings...

and if I want some special clothing I just spend fashion cores on lvl 4 clothing and get nightwalker attire and similar

I have all sort of special clothing but most ordinary clothes are nice for me gothic edge staff magnificent robes and noble mask with fallen demon wings

don't even use Apollo wings or nightwalker attire or similar too much flashy for my taste

Comment

• How bout some events where you get mounts clothing or wing w/o spending balens. Bout time you guys gave us something w/o being greedy money hungry savages. Also to the person complaining bout clothes being to revealing....get over it! This game was made for guys. You girls who don't like it JUST QUIT AND QUIT WHINING!

Comment

• Mounts:
                    -New ToK mount with shadow souls
                    -New PvP mount with mount spirit cards; the idea of 'renting' one for 25 cards for a week at +20 stats isn't a good return on the time it takes to accumulate that many.
                    -How about releasing 10-20 new mounts, let people collect necessary items to get one at a time and let them choose which one they want to unlock.

Tanks:
                    -New Tank(s)
                    -New tank maps, powerups, effects, etc.

Fishing & Jewel Quest
                    -Allow them to be done in Guild Chambers, on Farm, in Wilds, in Blitzing. Fishing help allowed in blitzes which was a nice add but being able to fish or do jewels during blitzes or at Guild Tree, I think they players would appreciate.

Clothing During Combat
                    -Allow clothes to be torn,shredded, armor to be rusted, dented, broken, etc during battles. Might be a nice feature players would enjoy while beating down their opponent.

Guild Altar Blessing Spins
                    -During monthly events, allow corresponding event pieces to drop from guild blessings spins. Add new or updated items as well. Don't mind the boobie prizes of lvl 1 exp books, 5k gold or 2k daru, but think the wheel items could use a lil revamping.

Monthly Unlimited Events
                    -Whether it be soul engraving, love thy mount, fate stones, runestones, etc...please don't do away with them. The majority of players enjoy and rely upon these events to help upgrade their character. For the small % of players that have maxed out their soul engraving, stables, fate lvls, there can be easy solutions to cater to their desires if they unable to take part in these events or bags too full already of items. The introduction of the scroll that can store 9999 of an item in a space is one option. Offering them some sort of way to still partake in the event or giving them an equal/greater reward for achieving the max lvl for that category already could be an alternative.
                    -Enable a Collect All button to claim rewards in bulk during unlimited events. Players will appreciate this.

Comment

• A Rainbow Unicorn for a new mount I think could be nice =) Make it kind like a robot or a black unicorn with rainbow wings. You could make it a new mount for the TOK. Something like this. Click image for larger version

Name:	Rainbow Unicorn.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	1682251

Comment

• Yes. I would love that mount! =)
                        •?((¯°·._.• ţhя๏ώ $๏ʍ€ ǥℓɨţţ€я ʍąЌ€ ɨţ яąɨɲ •._.·°¯))؟•
                        •?((¯°·._.• Ŝ-349 •._.·°¯))؟•
                        •?((¯°·._.• ℓɨţhɨ$ℓɨℓ¥ •._.·°¯))؟•

Comment

• please event rune's

Comment

• Fix the knight cape when you're wearing level 70 set, it's not showing up when riding your mount lol

Comment

• 1. Stop discrimination.(all must be rewarded for the same job, i means **** VIP tokens after mp, campaigns and duel)
                              2. Stop stole HP as players are offline
                              3.You do not want to admit that skill EDD have freeze ( you call it slow skill), than please make spire, wb, tok and others with slows skills too. If i use EDD spire boss attack me twice, why not make vice versa, i attack twice and boss only 1 time
                              4. Make way get stronger by activity, not cash ( i have LR medalion and Warlod,s medalion). Why not make another page comig soon in Brutual Edge where you can put and use all medalions at one time, i means including future medalions, those players can get for activity and events. For example plunder higher BR player (small medalion), got 300k gold from 1 plunder-again small medalion and others, collect 10 small synthesize activity medalion (all stats +1 block +10)
                              5. Make mini games (like chess) and duels with others players, not computer, rewards players items, those they set the bail

Comment

• very bad event..

Comment

Working...
                                X