Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese costumes from 15th-16th Century
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angmar88; 02-28-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• pls do a school boy/ girl costumes. =)
      [S112] Seven Realm
      Radianze - Best Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
        Surely Emma is trolling us for a laugh? Asking how people feel about mounts while at the same time nerfing the whip event is brave indeed! Good luck Emma!
        YES YES YES & YES.. do any of us actually give a poo anymore? I just cancelled my VIP.. quitting soon, so frankly don't give a flying F what you guys do or release! When no one is left to play who cares!!!

Comment

• I agree with james make it so we can hide or show each individual clothing and not just hide all
          thanks

Comment

• What is would be great is to give more achievements. I am cool with personalized titles (coming out this summer illegedly) and I sort of like the HONOR system but I have no real liking to it. It just wait this ain't about that

Ok seriously I'll post pictures of mounts

Comment

• Originally posted by angmar88 View Post
              Japanese costumes from 15th-16th Century
              PUUUAAAJ NO THANKS d= SO UGLY u pictures ^^
              Name:Ereshkigal
              Class:Archer
              Level:65
              Server:246
              Br:85.000

Comment

• we need a pvp and tok mount cause these shards are annpying there...

Comment

• yes we need more choice we can do with tok shadow souls...

Comment

• Hey Emma, tell me what's the point to say my opinion when developers dont care about our opinion and upcoming whip event proove that?! For so many time we are asking to reduce lag in ToK at first place! First fix all current game problems then think to add new things!!! I know that you are reading all in forum... so you can see the topic for whip event... tell me what do you think for all players that want and will quit cuz of developers actions?!
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• 1 thing could be done, think there is and will be players that running around with same look who dont spend money or too much time gaming. will it hurt to add those typical armor usually optained from dungeons to dressing room. since there are some that looks good. the result should be more different look players, as for those that still looks same, lets say lv 20 and lv 50 or 70 players they could have same look so at places like multiplayer arena small confusion wont harm maybe even give some fun time.

Comment

• Off topic, can you have more slyph spots? With dark slyph coming, we really need more spots please!

Comment

• i for myself would like the chance to do one thing , change my account from female archer to male PLEASE , i was wrong to choose female but i never though i would b playing long but now since i am attached to this game , i cant have anyone who doesnot know me call me mam or mrs or whatever , it is not a major change , there r already male archers , so just switch me into one and the closet will change automatically
                          please consider it , thanks

Comment

• white peacock will be cool to use as a mount it would be awesome as new mount in Tower of kings

Comment

• Some are nice most **** drop the luck charm price lol same like core 395 balen

Comment

• I have nothing to add for mounts other than to see a few more that aren't carbon-copies of existing ones with a new color layer on them. Maybe have some fun ones like a "Chupacabra" or a "Wolpertinger"

As far as clothing, I think the whole system needs to be more worthwhile. Yeah, starting rage is nice and all but, for the cost of charms, core and clothing in terms of real $, it's a very lackluster system. We haven't seen an event that rewarded Charms & Core in what, 6 months now?! Bah. So not worth it.

If there were more stats on the clothing items I think you'd see a bit more excitement about them (not Wings - Wings are pretty good at higher levels with those % increases). Nothing crazy, maybe some attack on the weapon cloaking, some armor on the clothing and some extra rage regen per action on the head piece.

Beyond the mechanics of clothing, as a previous poster said, lets get some more clothing sets that aren't competing to show more skin every time. Why not some traditional Celtic or Renaissance clothing for Mages, Light period Armor for Archers, and Heavy period Armor for Knights? Both the Celtic and Renaissance offer tremendous options for both, and would actually add something artistic and different as opposed to more scantily clad and ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X