Clear All

• fire_edge
    replied
    what we cn buy to produce balens?
    and is there here in the phils.?

Leave a comment:

• R21824818
    replied
    Here is the way I see it. For those of you with the time to play all day, you now have to work twice as hard for the same amount of insignias. For those of you that could not ever make the arena, you now have an opportunity to get some insignias. For those of us that could make both events but just don't care if we do, we can still make some insignias.

The only other balance I would suggest for this is lowering the cost of the arena gear by at least 1/3. It stands to reason you are trying to reach a segment of your market who was previously unable to obtain arena gear due to restricted amount of events. By halfing the reward, but keeping costs high, you are doubling the difficultly for that market only.

Leave a comment:

• R23077029
    replied
    bonjour si vous reduis les gemme arena diminuer aussi le prix des piece d'armure lvl 35 alor svp sinon trop long az les avoir deja comme sa c'est long a les avoir
    alor sa sera nul comme jeux de avoir encore plus de mal.

Leave a comment:

• R22662092
    replied
    i need 2nd BG (GMT +8) here 4am at that time.. if we have 2nd, arena, then we should have 2nd BG, i dunt mind about bosses, since there are 3 bosses...

Leave a comment:

• R23051624
    replied
    When you start playing, choose the server based on the time the arena because it is the thing you must do if you really want to play.
    When i started for first tried other servers then seeing that the PST could not do arena i stopped them and looked good other times after that i chose the server EST to be sure of being able to participate in the arena and i have spent time and money.

I think anyone who has started with a little brain has done the same thing then what sense does it satisfy those few people who realized later they can not do arena?

And after this battleground even put in an hour so far away from the arena which is to say: thanks for the time you have lost your money and you have thrown you can now stop playing.
    Battleground is even more important because of the arena as well as giving insignia of honor and without farewell to arena set 45.

GM and Directors revenue a bit in the game and after hearing the opinions of those who play the game because we seem most to think so even if the forum does not appear

Leave a comment:

• R23002850
    replied
    Hello there im still a new player first time in this game (worg server) its based on GMT time i have +1 gmt i cant make first world boss event and sometimes not even the arena event because im still at work on those 2 times.....

im not gonna cry about it thats just how life is, BUT if you add a sec arena/battle ground and drops the win price from 6/2 to 3/1 then may i ask, did you drop your heads on this idea`?, im just very confused.....

You can easy make a max time in catacombs but not in arena or battle ground, it req a huge update!?!??!?! im just so very confused, why put in something half way and then the whole way for 2 hours for getthing the same amount of ising, thats just like asking players to **** off shut it or close to that, you really hawent thinked this trow, it cant be real those who can make it for the first arena/bg shall have to get online middle of the night to get the same amoundt of ising as you can get now, if this game arent taking alot of the players time it sure well now, and why in the world is there a market place and items that are eitehr bound or unbound since you cant trade with orther players why arent all bound to account then!?, im really lost in this im loosing my head i think i end up as R2..
    i really do hope you well stop this sec arena/bg until you can get a whole "big update" in with the max entry per day for bg/arena it really arent that hard to do...

and you can easy take the servers down for a day (tho give the players a check in reward for that day anyway so it dont breake and you start from the begining) then you can put in this (huge update) that is req to make the max entry for areana and bg..... im pretty sure all players would be very very very much
    more happy with this solution then this 2 hours and 50% rewards that you are going to do...........

you could also remove the market from a cash shop to a player shop where players can trade with one another like those who arent vip's can sell vip tokens to those who are for either gold or vouchers..

jim aka Deniese (worg server) Logger out!
    Last edited by R23002850; 09-18-2012, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23051624
    replied
    if them want do a thing far it easy.... 1 world boss 1 battle ground 1 arena in the morning - 1 boss in afternoon - 1 boss 1 battleground 1 arena in evening or night.

All high levels have started this game with the times and it was crucial to arena and one or two boss no one could know anything about battlground and they put 2 battleground at the same time cutting off most of us, and now they take away even half arena.

I think before making substantial changes so should protect the players, especially the oldest and who has spent money on giving the possibility to all of you to continue to play and to them and to continue updates.
    If there is an opportunity to discuss the issue with them and find a good deal if no i quit

Leave a comment:

• -Vhon-
    replied
    yes i agree to your suggestion like me i can only enter once its not fair if the insignias will be cut in half
    hope your suggestion will be heared by the admin

GOOD LUCK

Leave a comment:

• onimad
    replied
    just change the time will do us good.. not everything in late night to early morning.. and more events pls ...it's really difficult for us in gmt +7 and +8.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    I agree the way this game is going now. I don't see it going too far. With the changes in arena forcing you to spend more hours on this game will basically stop ppl from playing arena. I already know tons of people who are going to stop arena when this update comes out. it is no point at all to do so. Just a waste of time. I say if you must have this nerf to arena then you must lower the amount of insignas to purchase gear. This way it will balance it out in the end. Please consider lowering the amount of insignas for gear if you plan on implementing this new arena time and rewards. It is the only way that will fix anything at all. Since you are unable to do what we wanted before.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    But sir stormageddon tell me for those who can't attend both areana isn't it kinda giving a advantage for those who can
    i say let a person attend arena only once like give a CD buff like in sengo make sure that a player can only attend once then wala problem solved
    it may be good for PDT server or those who are near the PDT server time but puts GMT and EDT on a major disadvantage and as it is insignia or medallions are hard to get if they become 3 for win and 1 for lose then its really bad please keep it 6 for win and 2 for lose or 4 for win and 3 for lose it should help alot
    THANK U FOR UR HARD WORK
    What he said again from storm. They cannot do that. It's very simple in our response, "if they cannot satisfy us, why satisfy them? We'll quit this game, Simple as that".

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    But sir stormageddon tell me for those who can't attend both areana isn't it kinda giving a advantage for those who can
    i say let a person attend arena only once like give a CD buff like in sengo make sure that a player can only attend once then wala problem solved
    it may be good for PDT server or those who are near the PDT server time but puts GMT and EDT on a major disadvantage and as it is insignia or medallions are hard to get if they become 3 for win and 1 for lose then its really bad please keep it 6 for win and 2 for lose or 4 for win and 3 for lose it should help alot
    THANK U FOR UR HARD WORK

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    i like the ppl complaining about have to wake up to do things...wanting more things added during the work day of ppl playing in the same time zone as the server...id love to have to wake up to do things not miss the first arena and the most common suggested bg time because im at work

id love to have arena or bg at 4 am my time lol instead all u ppl want it during my work time (the normal worktime of the average person in the eastern time zone (server time)

Leave a comment:

• R23051624
    replied
    i dont complaining but it's beyond any reasoning do second time arena at 19.00 and put 2 time battleground 20.00 and 20.25.
    event will be:
    11.00 world boss
    13.00 arena first time
    16.00 world boss
    19.00 arena second time 20.00 battleground first time 20.30 battleground second time 21.00 world boss.
    Also a children 2 years old understand that something isnt right

Leave a comment:

• R23276706
    replied
    I suggest you keep reward as 6/2 insignia.. peoples are already hard to join 1 arena per day and if the price for being able to do 2 arena in a day mean getting 12/4 so be it ... that's make hardcore player happy and everyone happy and beside there's still honor requirement for higher equipment and sooner everyone will complain about not having enough honor point cause not be able to join battleground.
    Last edited by R23276706; 09-17-2012, 10:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X