No announcement yet.

Wartune St. Patrick's Day Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those unlimited event will be like last month event, with no event piece.
    AeonFlux
    Mage
    S3 Worg Lair Europe
    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

• Originally posted by deadmanxbg View Post
      did someone else calculated it ? you can get up to 17 clovers maximum per day from the events and you got 19 days until end 17 * 19 = 323 impossible to get 480 so unfair.
      add this from shop box :P

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Inventory 0703.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	1683252

The more you pay these guys the more they will glitch your account. 600 Boxes opened and no Hades Card, look at the no of Clovers present in inventory. Ticket Sent to R2 with evidence they won't even bother to reply.
        I kick butts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aziola View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]75523[/ATTACH]

The more you pay these guys the more they will glitch your account. 600 Boxes opened and no Hades Card, look at the no of Clovers present in inventory. Ticket Sent to R2 with evidence they won't even bother to reply.
          Yeah see that's what I think is total ** with these guys, it should be at the very least when you have spent a certain amount you AUTOMATICALLY get credited the top prize, instead of being constantly screwed over for boobie prizes.

Comment

• Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
            when you have spent a certain amount you AUTOMATICALLY get credited the top prize
            There is such a mechanism. When you open 960 boxes and get 480 clovers which get you Hades automatically. It's just too expensive so only a few people waste their money on it.
            My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

OMG! That's a lot of Clovers from 600 box? You should at least have the reward my dear. It's unfair!
              "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

Yes cuz they consider us a fools.
                If nothing changes soon, will cancel my vip, spirit and will not invest not a single penny in my character. I can live without all that stuff and loosing money on ********

Comment

• its based on luck and that is all you can hope for on these boxes lot so of people got them already on my server including me on box 24 =/

Comment

• i from romania
                    my name is teo

Comment

• Originally posted by rodicag View Post
                      i from romania
                      my name is teo
                      nice. gz to U

Comment

• Originally posted by Cephorus View Post
                        I have to agree with everyone, a whip or soul crystal event would be nice. Been saving up for a while now to get a hades so i can finally wipe the smug looks off of the faces of the super-cashers in my server.
                        LOL... There's a mage on my server who's lvl 72, 101K BR who was talking in World Chat about beating another mage with 110K BR and his Hades. He wasn't all that impressed. Don't count your chickens before the hatch..

Comment

• Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                          How can we possibly do this hunt 10 times in 1 day? You start with 3, then have to wait 6 hours? That is only an additional 4?
                          Originally posted by BradyB View Post
                          ok, so then you have to wait 2 days to have 10 normally, so this event in theory can only be completed like maybe 3 times in the whole string of days. The once per day is pretty irrelevant.
                          Three words - ON LINE REWARDS

Comment

• Hades is disappointing my gala does more damage.
                            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

• Once I report this ticket #51536 (no reply even after 14hrs), I do 0% crit on wb with 7593 crit stat even after 200% boost. Moral of the story do not pay these idiots any cent coz sooner or later then would hack n glitch your account.
                              I kick butts.

Comment

• Well there are lot of things you can do to get longer fun out of free stuff.. like slower lvl-ups more thought in your astrals, gems, and other stuff...
                                I don't like events sometimes too, but i know that some prizes are still worth to get them free...

Comment

Working...
                                X