[Promotion] Fate Stone Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
    Condor I don't know who you are but the little time I been on these forums. I notice the amount of trolling you do here is just disgusting. Trolling on forums is one thing but to go to the point where you clearly harass someone that his/her first language is not English is just sick. Idk if you are trying to be funny or whatever but you should learn to respect people, and not disrespect them for not writing in perfect English. His/her words may not be perfect but they are legible most of the time. At least he is actually trying you know. How would you like it if someone mocked you constantly on the forum? Learn to treat others with respect. Constantly see you reply to this person just blatantly harassing him and for some reason you are not banned for it. I don't know why you are allowed to get away with this.
    because he paid a lot before he quited the game. he's a heavy casher before he quited, so he's some kind of VIP - player even in forums, allowed to do anything. and that's about it.
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    If you were a betting man, you'd be wrong.

People can be so stupid even with 100% sincerity.

Edit: 666 post. Woot.
    i think his bet is correct. people can just said it's wrong when it's correct, they don't know how we are in real life anyway. but i'm sure his bet is correct.
    Last edited by smartituampas; 03-07-2014, 12:11 PM.
    Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      You're such a pathetic fanboy that it's not even funny anymore to see you humiliate yourself.
      If that's how you view it. I'll continue to humiliate myself just for you.
      Sign, #1 Winlord fan

People take the forums too seriously, myself included. Everyone needs to clam down. Clam it.

All I really want, some fun. When the working day is done Punk-in want to have fun. Oh I just want to have fun.

Originally posted by smartituampas View Post
      i think his bet is correct. people can just said it's wrong when it's correct, they don't know how we are in real life anyway. but i'm sure his bet is correct.
      Are you two capable of paying what you owe?
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
        Can I sell my fate stone ? LOL [ATTACH=CONFIG]75426[/ATTACH]
        shi**t..what is that

Comment

If that's how you view it. I'll continue to humiliate myself just for you.
          Sign, #1 Winlord fan

People take the forums too seriously, myself included. Everyone needs to clam down. Clam it.

All I really want, some fun. When the working day is done Punk-in want to have fun. Oh I just want to have fun.

Are you two capable of paying what you owe?
          Though the kind of behavior is just not right. This mocking needs to stop from a lot of players on here. It does not make a strong community and make others players mad/hate each other. A forum open to the community should be positive, fun, and friendly. Not mocking of others language etc. It's really immature. What you view as "fun" is **** annoyance to others. I do not see any kind of this **** on any other game forums I've been on. Would it literally kill you and the others who do this to just calm it down a bit with the ****?
          “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
          It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
          lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
          which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivion5 View Post
            What is your problem really. You really see no problem at all making fun of some one who doesn't know English well?
            I'm pretty sure he's just making fun of you for being so emo.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelGaia View Post
              Though the kind of behavior is just not right. This mocking needs to stop from a lot of players on here. It does not make a strong community and make others players mad/hate each other. A forum open to the community should be positive, fun, and friendly. Not mocking of others language etc. It's really immature. What you view as "fun" is **** annoyance to others. I do not see any kind of this **** on any other game forums I've been on. Would it literally kill you and the others who do this to just calm it down a bit with the ****?
              If I do stop, how else would I party with Miley?

Edit: Everyone missed the Cyndi Lauper reference.
              Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-09-2014, 05:51 PM.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

If I do stop, how else would I party with Miley?

Edit: Everyone missed the Cyndi Lauper reference.
                .... for real?
                “In beauty of face no maiden ever equaled her.
                It was the radiance of an opium-dream - an airy and spirit-
                lifting vision more wildly divine than the fantasies,
                which hovered about the slumbering souls of the daughters of Delos.”

Comment

Working...
                X