• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R253825213 View Post
    hi !
    what about lvl4 gem ?
    another event for big casher !
    again non-casher, low and moderate casher will get ***** !
    not everyone is able to have only a lvl7 gem, some will only be able to have perhaps 1 lvl5 gem, and if we talk about new comers, they'll get nothing !
    it's still going upper and upper in ****, the hades event is just a big joke cause none could be able to get it without cash, r2 doesn't need non or low casher ??
    ok, then if the game die, just don't come cry !
    just sux more and more day after day, we're already all passing weeks and weeks to get something usefull (1 piece of set, or 1 mount, etc ...), and r2 just doesn't care of player, doesn't care if what is already asked is boring cause need player to make x60-x90 time the same quest ....
    all we all get is event to spend cash cash cash and at all winning nothing !
    seriously, i understood a little cash is needed but here it's just a swindle on each event !
    I total desagree with u. This is a event to all players. there is no excuse.

1 - Now u can get transponders with Bound Balens, when i start play u havent, now u have so casher or no casher have acess to them.
    2 - Gems event, like whip and SC events come every month ( the reward is good or not is other matter) so is just a matter of be prepare and dont rise gems high then level 3 ( in case is level 4 reward) and when event come u raise them.
    3 - Is alot easier to get gems now, some time ago almost all from cata, now in jewel u get more every day. so make sence the event now want level 5 gems.
    4 - new comers in the game will get the same exact chance that we have, if not now in a couple of months, same way that if u enter game 1 year ago, older players have monts and sets u havent ( for free).
    5 - i making the 70 level set, i know exact from the moment i start doing it the time will take, just make if i want no1 makes me. so if u are making a set and is bored about the long wait, let me ask u, when u finish it what are u going to do in game? Because till new part come with level 80 there isnt more set´s, so u dont do mpd? . This is not a PS game is a long game, u cant "finish" it in a couple of days or weeks.

So to be honest i dont really understend why u are so mad, since this month they give SC and whips. If event never happen, let me ask u, didnt players rise gems same way? ofc they did so u do something that no matter what u will do the same way, and receve reward for it. i think is great!

Comment

Originally posted by Axel View Post
      CHECK MY BILLING I INVESTED10K BALENS BUT NO HADES IN 10K THATS NOT FAIR LAST TIME THIS HAPPEN WITH APOLLO R2 SUCKED MY 10 k BALEN LAST TIME AND THIS TIMEON HADES SAME THING HAPPEN GUYS IF U WISH I QUIT JUST TELL ME I WILL LEAVE GAME AND I WANT SOME GAME MASTER REPLY MY POST JUST CHECK MY ACCOUTN AND SEE HOW MUCH I INVESTED ON BOXES FOR HADES BUT NOT GET A SINGLE ONEt
      Man, this symptom is called gambling addiction. R2Games associates are busy posting on this forum "I got Hades from 5 boxes" and "I got Hades from 10 boxes" to get people like you waste balens. You should better read the posts "I opened 400-600 boxes and no Hades" because those posts are from real players. Gambling is evil, and there is no place for it in this game, especially in such an extent. I bought boxes only once, I never do that again. I don't care about having Hades or not. No Hades - at least I dont waste balens on skills, mahra and sepulcrum either.
      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
        Man, this symptom is called gambling addiction. R2Games associates are busy posting on this forum "I got Hades from 5 boxes" and "I got Hades from 10 boxes" to get people like you waste balens. You should better read the posts "I opened 400-600 boxes and no Hades" because those posts are from real players. Gambling is evil, and there is no place for it in this game, especially in such an extent. I bought boxes only once, I never do that again. I don't care about having Hades or not. No Hades - at least I dont waste balens on skills, mahra and sepulcrum either.
        dont go making stuff up about R2games associates your misleading others

Comment

THIS IS A PRETTY NICE EVENT ? are you **** out of your DAMN MIND ? IT SIMPLY SUCKS....i did manage to get up to lvl 6 but still fuc.ked up event because as you ALL know, to get to lvl 6+ you need to go through...LVL 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 AND THEN 7+ which takes hell lot of fu.ckin gems...where the hell do you suppose people to get that amount of gems ? Sorry R2 but as time goes by i see that you're going ALWAYS BACKWARDS instead of FORWARD

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lvl 8 gem made  pft wish i could do this for 3 days.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	1683383

just made my first 350 Patk gem and love the 400 whips damn
            Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
            Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
              i already invested 6,000 US dollars on this game ( 60 * 10 000 = 600 000 balens) since I played this game for 2 years, but no fair other pip got purple card, I still only have green card.
              dude there is no purple card that is only in chinese and ********.. and .. u just invested 6K$ i havea frnd in my server he have 2 avtar of two class and have 112K br on both .. and playing from last 1 year and invest 1 K every month on both id .. LOL and yet he not have a putple one then how would u get a purple car LOL
              Class : Archer
              Guild: **Chaos**(S310)
              Name : Axel
              Title :Astral Master

Sylph Iris Amazon Gaia
              Finally Have Apollo Hadεs
              NO cashing until R2 give non greedy events.. ;)

Comment

Axelo I Got purple card on my account so there you are very wrong ! i have Purple card for mp Arena all stats + 100
                Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
                Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

i'm casher too, but there's abuse, that's all ! i doesn't need you to agree with me !
                  complain ? lol not talking for my case or only this event, are you just blind or brainless to see cost of each thing in this game getting higher and higher ?!
                  bug not fixed, still lag every where, and a lot of other thing !
                  just doesn't agree with removing lvl4 reward, that's all !
                  for hades, i know player who have purchased ~900 box without getting it, is that right ?! ...
                  however, let you think what you want, at least it's to r2 i'm talking to know where's wartune is going !

Comment

Sorry for going ON topic here, but here goes:

Thanks R2 for the best gem events ever..

(Too bad I didn't have the chance to make a lvl 8 gem) but still a pretty darn nice event. Thanks again.
                    Heto (s157)
                    AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Basically this event provides an extra rewards for those who synthesis a lvl 5-8 gems, and its not bad to get an extra
                      It need some patient for a non casher to save up the gem for this event
                      an additional whips and sc, and clover from synthesizing a gem, is a good event

Comment

Working...
                      X