[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/13 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/13 @ 3:30 AM EST

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 13th of March at 3:30 AM EST, (0:30 PST, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Added Sylph Skill Books for Hades.
    • Resolved various typographical errors.

Reconnect S1 with the rest of the R2 Games servers? ... we are now separated from the other servers for close to 2 weeks

Wake up!
    ValKitteh - S1
    "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

yes finaly skill hades . ty r2
      we're the midle children of history ....
      no purpose or place.
      we have no great war,
      no great depression.
      our great war is a spiritual war
      our great depression is our lives.

Comment

then the fish/jewel hunt/tok attempt reset issue will happen again?

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

No sylph daily rewards and my BG has been messing up so its taken longer to get title i shouldve had 4 days ago, but thank you for trying to resolve theses issues

Comment

hi all!!!!

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R22964223 View Post
              Reconnect S1 with the rest of the R2 Games servers? ... we are now separated from the other servers for close to 2 weeks

Wake up!
              You dont need to be connected to the others server you have very big population you can manage without the other servers .

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                You dont need to be connected to the others server you have very big population you can manage without the other servers .
                Really sir you said that next time you should just really just shut up. I mean we need the other server's, if we don't have the other server's then people will leave just plain and simple. Plus many of us want to have the competition of battlegrounds and multi arena

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                  Really sir you said that next time you should just really just shut up. I mean we need the other server's, if we don't have the other server's then people will leave just plain and simple. Plus many of us want to have the competition of battlegrounds and multi arena
                  lol competition, or you just need punchbags to exercise with, just sayin!

Comment

hmm..they do have a big population of alt and inactive chars....which are only active during patches with new contents...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

why did the panda mount get reset? I had mine train somewhat an I find after maintence it got reset

Comment

Originally posted by triomega View Post
                        why did the panda mount get reset? I had mine train somewhat an I find after maintence it got reset
                        think your VIP expired

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                          Wont be fair for rest servers! As test server (S1 is exactly testing server from months) you have all new things at least one week early from rest servers! That mean higher lvl Hades (still a lot players are not maxed his lvl), higher lvl and probably better cards, also as oldest server you have oldest players and they for sure have lvl10 enlightement and better astrals, cuz of more world bosses in time (and before we had 3 world bosses, not just two, so you have tons gold and daru advantage), more tanks in time so probably more runes (for those of you that had been lucky) and ofc these runes are upgraded to max..., so you must NOT play with others, cuz of your tech advance! Simply is not fair to rest of us. If you are not happy of that fact feel free to use your free right to change your server!
                          Last edited by LordVOODOO; 03-12-2014, 12:20 AM.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

balensz vásárlási probléma a reklámok miatt, hiába jó a kártya

Comment

Emma, pls tell to developers that bug with bounty fish still is not fixed! Still in half time when we catch bounty fish we get lvl5 luck stones, not bounty scrolls. In the end why we are wasting our time to wait for baunty scrolls if we will get luck stones, if we need stones we simply will catch green fishes.

And pls make smtg with this autoreject ****. Its so annoying everyday to remove it and on next day autoreject to be on again! Let us to decide do we want our autoreject to be on or off.

And for real make smtg that will cause shadow souls to be usefull again. Cuz after we get drake they are useless and only take space in inventary. Or just tell us will we have in future second maunt with shadow souls (this is not a stuff that developers are selling in shop, so if you share this info with us they wont lose any money), or we can sell this useless ****. And if we gonna sell them, in that case make shadow souls to worth more than 1 gold per piece.

Thank you.
                              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                              X