[Activity] Lucky Clover - Daru Alchemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Lucky Clover - Daru Alchemy

Duration: 3/13 - 3/19 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S434
    • Kabam: S1 - S74
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Practice Daru Alchemy and be handsomely rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Use Daru Alchemy (3): 50,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x15, Lucky Clover x1
    • Use Daru Alchemy (5): 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lucky Clover x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

I'm still laughing, spend how man balens to receive these "handsome rewards"? Really?

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Duration: 3/13 - 3/19 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S434
    • Kabam: S1 - S74
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Practice Daru Alchemy and be handsomely rewarded.

Rewards:
    • Use Daru Alchemy (3): 50,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x15, Lucky Clover x1
    • Use Daru Alchemy (5): 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x30, Lucky Clover x2

Note: This quest may be completed once per day.

Comment

Worst event ever since there is still the

Lucky Clover Box ongoing:

Duration: 3/5 - 3/21 23:59
      Description:A lucky box. Legend has it that it may even contain a Hades sylph! Open it to obtain one of the following:
      Lucky Clover x1
      50,000 Gold
      Sylph Sepulcrum x2
      Runestone x2
      Soul Crystal x100
      Mount Training Whip x100
      Hades Seal (blue) x1
      Note: Limit of 200 per day.
      Price: 39 Balens

For the same amounts of balens you'll most likely get way more and even have the chance to get hades!

Comment

Originally posted by R252623077 View Post
        Worst event ever since there is still the

Lucky Clover Box ongoing:

Duration: 3/5 - 3/21 23:59
        Description:A lucky box. Legend has it that it may even contain a Hades sylph! Open it to obtain one of the following:
        Lucky Clover x1
        50,000 Gold
        Sylph Sepulcrum x2
        Runestone x2
        Soul Crystal x100
        Mount Training Whip x100
        Hades Seal (blue) x1
        Note: Limit of 200 per day.
        Price: 39 Balens

For the same amounts of balens you'll most likely get way more and even have the chance to get hades!
        yea, i am wander who actuly does this events? perhap if you neeed daru or gold desperat you do alchemy and the event prizes ae just extras

Comment

Y'know, maybe you people should keep your mouths shut before you say anything since it seems that you have nothing intelligent to say besides to complain. do NOT confuse an event for an item morons. this event is designed as a BONUS for those who do daru alchemy anyways. if you go out of your way just to get the bonuses then you must be dumber than i thought. Events are BONUSES in the game. not the staple that draws ppl in.

P.S i never alchemize gold or daru but i still see the worth in this event

Comment

I dont see any reason to alch gold or daru since worldbosses and farms grants more than enough each day. So this event is based on balens need to spend for compared to buy lucky clover boxes really pointless since you can get 30860 daru / hr. from farming, too. the balens you need to spend for receiving 150k daru 45 soul crystals and 3 lucky clovers are close to 9 lucky clover boxes. And since the ratio of lucky clovers seems to be 1:3 boxes you will get the same amount or even more lucky clovers out of the boxes and still have the chance to get soul crystalx100 / mount-whips x100 and even hades.

I didnt intend to complain at all. All I was pointing at was - that this is a very useless event!

Comment

who is the idiot or retard that would even use alchemy? loooool go to a fooking wb ... damn this noobs...no wonder we get ***** event... grow some IQ....

Comment

I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying fu cks about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your fu cking heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Working...
                X