Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyrusel87 View Post
    OMG why didn't you guyz announce this Maintenance ... I had lot's rewards in e-mail from WORLD BOSS ... had 4 x 360 4 x 180 ... PLEASE ANNOUNCE EVERY MAINTENANCE
    you sure? not lies? this was posted way ahead.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by ABPLONER View Post
      Greetings LordVOODOO You make some very good points, which server or servers are you from?
      Kabam S41 and i am playin since begging of that server, my first and only one.
      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

u shd add the other runes as well so that non-cashers can have a chance of obtaining it

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          Last edited by Lilithu; 03-19-2014, 03:29 AM.

Comment

blaah maintenance again... 4-6hours.... waiting waiting...

Comment

Clovery
              ~
              Quartz
              Crafting
              (9
              Mar
              ~
              Mar
              )

Server: All Server

Event Details: During the event, craft a certain amount of quartz to obtain the reward.

Event Reward:
              Craft 200 Quartz: 20000 Gold, 2000 Crystal, Clover×1

Note:
              1. Event Mission can be accomplished unlimited times.

Comment

What if i am a bit busy to get on FORUM isn't in fair for all IDIOTS LIKE ME , to be announced ??

Comment

OMG why didn't you guyz announce this Maintenance ... I had lot's rewards in e-mail from WORLD BOSS ... had 4 x 360 4 x 180 ... PLEASE ANNOUNCE EVERY MAINTENANCE
                  Its your problem, that you are not checking forum everyday. Maintenance was announced yesterday, and dont worry you wont lose your rewards in mail. I am always holding at least 10 mil gold from wb rewards there for black days (when have to enchant some new piece of gear, or we have astral event) and never lose them cuz of maintenance.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

You don't lose the mail when it's maintenance, so chill.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

why do i feel like watching hungry hyenaas (lots of 'em)here? @.@

Comment

ancev ty v much for "Chilling me" , and Maybe in the future you guyz will change the maintanence time ... like after TOA resets 12:00 server time ( +2 GTM) few players on at that time ...

Comment

Originally posted by blackhopper View Post
                          why do i feel like watching hungry hyenaas (lots of 'em)here? @.@
                          You are right, we are hungry, so cook for us please.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            Its your problem, that you are not checking forum everyday. Maintenance was announced yesterday, and dont worry you wont lose your rewards in mail. I am always holding at least 10 mil gold from wb rewards there for black days (when have to enchant some new piece of gear, or we have astral event) and never lose them cuz of maintenance.
                            the problem is that the mainenance was for tomorrow. so also if he checked the forum, he was anyway angry. maintenance was the same day of cw.
                            every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                              Kabam S41 and i am playin since begging of that server, my first and only one.
                              AHHH Greetings warrior of old, I am the TWI, s330,s434,s286 and s40 . Glad to talk to fellow legend, can see you make valid points

Comment

I know I have been hating on people bitching but this time these guys are right. You are scr ewing us way more then we should be. You have promised us a Soul Crystal event at the beginning of the month with the first 10 or so days and a Training Whip Event on the last 10 or so days and you Kabam you are lying out your as ses more and more and more. I know I have hated on these idiots for begging and bit ching about it every single day. But this is getting really sicking and tiring. You get your money from lots of people you make tons of it selling mounts and **** for 1000s each and every month you probably get Millions of dollars a month. And do you care no you don't give 2 flying ♥ about anyone or anything except for yourselves. I have only enjoyed and play this game for the people I have met and my friends are very sick of the ** that you throw at us each and every day. If it weren't for them I'd prolly gone back to WoW. Now my advice to you guys is, get your ♥ heads out of your as ses, keep to your promises by giving us a Soul Crystal event when it's suppose to be and a training whip event when it's suppose to be, or the free players are gonna quit making the people who acctually pay to play this game quit as well cause it won' be fun for them anymore. And I know you dumb as ses are reading this so get it threw your ******* skulls or be prepared for the consequences.
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:11 AM. Reason: Language
                                My personal thought about Wartune take a look sometime:

Comment

Working...
                                X