Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 3/19 @ 3:30 AM EDT has ended!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 19th of March at 3:30 AM EDT, (0:30 PDT, 7:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch notes:
    • Unlocked the 3/20 - 3/22 Class War. (☞Click here to joining the discussion!)
    • The following items will be available in the Glory Shop during the Class Wars: Phantom Yeti Card, Blood Rune, and Healing Rune.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_classwar.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1747583

UPDATE:
    • The schedueld 3/20 Wartune weekly maintenance will be held a day early to avoid overlap with the Class Wars.
    • 6:20 AM EDT - The maintenance is over. All servers are back!

Soul Meditation Event !!

Comment

Oh, runes in Glory Shop are really nice for the new players. A lot of my guildies still waiting for those. I'd like to say thank you, on their behalf

Comment

Awesome, never been able to get a rune from tanks!

Comment

4-6 hr maint would put it finishing between 7:30pm and 9:30pm GMT +8 on the day of class wars, this should be fun with CW starting at 8pm

Comment

why is maitence always on the same day before a Guild battle or the class wars kinda sketchy to me considering if something goes wrong during maitnence then cw is missed and or a GB can be messed up

Comment

Yea both dark and nasha are right though i am willing to bet that those runes are gonna be just the right price that unless you can get topp 100 wish is doubtful youre gonna have to wager wish entails more baleans being spent....
              -Haru

Comment

some more useful stuff in Glory shop will be nice.
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

SC event

Comment

verry nice to have rune in shop .. keep up.
                    Low Casher Just VIP
                    S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

What about other mounts? Would be nice to have Ostricth for 2000 gc
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

SOUL Crystal Event !!?¿!
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:05 AM.
                        S71. Mage lvl 72.
                        Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

Originally posted by Beyoond View Post
                          SOUL Crystal Event !!?¿!
                          hey RE TARD stop spamming the forum because u want a soul event... the event will come when it comes. and can se u have spammed in alot of post.
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-19-2014, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Good job about the healing and blood rune. It's nice to know that they'll become more available. I've been doing tanks almost every day for 4 months now with about 90% win rate, and never gotten a rune while I see low lvl players get theirs quite frequently... it seems some ppl get them real easy while others need a lot-lot-lot-lot-lot more effort to get chance items (apollo/hades anyone?) extra annoyance that we got merged with old server and they all claim that in the past R2 was just giving healing/blood rune out for free (or close to that with some really easy event)... I hope they will have an affordable pricetag so I can finally get one of the two runes

Comment

oh again maintenance until CW start... For sure will be another problem and i will miss it again
                              I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                              Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                              Fighting til' the wars won!
                              (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                              Name:CyanPile
                              Class:Archer
                              Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X