Clear All

• I see more and more full cc empty brain players in this game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by jonastx View Post
      I gotta say this is your fault, your wallet took over your mind, oterwise you could let it go after 200-400 max. Its like you played slot machine and had the worst luck ever, and you just kept spending with no regards. R2 has something to blame ,but this is entirely your fault!
      lol over 20k balen for 20+ mount!

Comment

• OMG you're kidding right? April's Fools joke. No more whips or sc events
        Hope this is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by htgar View Post
          OMG you're kidding right? April's Fools joke. No more whips or sc events
          Hope this is a joke
          Or the events will be like the last Love Thy Mount event.
          100 whips for reaching level 3 stables
          200 whips for level 4 etc.

I'll bet the SC event will be the same too
          500 soul crystals for reaching level 30 soul engraving
          1k SC for lvl 40 etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27009361 View Post
            Yes I agree with u stop buying those boxes, 600 boxes is about 23400 balens, with 600 boxes, we were supposed to have big chance to get the mount

Hope R2 or developer would consider the dropping rate before more ppl considering quitting this game, especially hard casher.
            Watch the Frost Bear will go on sale next 1 or 2 month for 3995 balens, ♥.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2014, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• r2 doesnt care about non-cashers like me and MANY of us .. they just want casshhh moneeyy from cashers so they make events for them

Comment

• Like i stated on before, this 20+ mount real price is 4k balens, so if you are trying to win it by chance then you should invest not more than 3k blens to get it, like he previous events, if you dont get it, then just wait till some month they put it on sale for 4k balen, it would be inappropriate for you to spend more than 4k (like someone did bought 23000balens and got nothing but junks), whether you get it or not you still wasted your money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someonelolz View Post
                  r2 doesnt care about non-cashers like me and MANY of us .. they just want casshhh moneeyy from cashers so they make events for them
                  i would care more about them to they pay for stuff and noncashers well you know what they pay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Someonelolz View Post
                    r2 doesnt care about non-cashers like me and MANY of us .. they just want casshhh moneeyy from cashers so they make events for them
                    Well...you're partly right. R2 doesn't care about non-cashers, but they don't make the events. Events are made by Proficient City who cares only about their elite casher (a.k.a whales) and makes events to benefit them. We being the players on the sub-leasee publisher just get the short end of the stick....either way...the events still benefit R2 since they get more $$$ from cashers who are willing to pay...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Well...you're partly right. R2 doesn't care about non-cashers, but they don't make the events. Events are made by Proficient City who cares only about their elite casher (a.k.a whales) and makes events to benefit them. We being the players on the sub-leasee publisher just get the short end of the stick....either way...the events still benefit R2 since they get more $$$ from cashers who are willing to pay...
                      lol speaking about urself xd as big whale. are u not tired of making the same post 10x + per day xdd

Comment

• ***??? 500 chest eggs no frost bear card no nice r2 ♥ ♥!!!
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-27-2014, 04:08 AM.

Comment

• what about the players who are just begining??? they need this 2 events

Comment

• How about Soul Engraving?

Comment

• no more whinning guys...this game is still free...its your choice if you spend money or not...

Comment

• So no more soul crystal event ??

Comment

Working...
                                X