April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xserx View Post
    ***??? 500 chest eggs no frost bear card no nice r2 ♥ ♥!!!
    Lets say 40 x500= 20000 balens for a mount +20 stat worth 4000balens?! even if you got the mount you still lost to the event, to win such "lottery" you should spend less than 3-2k balens to have a good profit from the event, otherwise let it go and wait 2-3 month to get it with 4k balens!!

Comment

• where is sc event
      wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

• Originally posted by R2224400621 View Post
        where is sc event
        Hmm...in plans xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• how to complete wheel??

Comment

• how are to get

Comment

• hmm 5sc 1 whip and 20k gold for whip event would rather get skeleton keys again then this lol

Comment

• Love Thy Mount event 03/31/14

Train the mount 5 times and the rewards: 20k Gold, 1 whip, and 5 Soul Crystal

It goes with the Whip packs as well

Comment

• Lol *** is wrong with r2 ppl from now on will be this ****.y sc and whips events?

Comment

• Recently I recieve text from some one special to me " Hi Paz I don't know if this is Good or Bad new to you, your going to be a FATHER SOON!!!"

From Jessy Mendiola
                    Last edited by superpaz19; 03-31-2014, 11:13 PM.
                    SERVER 239
                    LordPaz 73 "BALENORS DARLING OF THE CROWD"
                    Theres no valid reason that you cannot accomplish something you want, if your lazy or not doing action. "LORDPAZ"

Comment

• Dafaq, today we have insane lag. Dont know what you are doing guys, but fix that ****. Its totally unplayable...
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

• i hope they dont give anything good if they give sc i spent my 8k sc ****

Comment

• so with sc event giving no event items we will have to get about 150 eggshells from boxes right? with a 50% chance (probably even less) thats well over 10k balens or 100$ for the +20 mount unless u get it from a box. or am i missing something?

Comment

• ** you r2 gave sc event with kyanite after i spent my 8k sc 2 days ago .l.

Comment

• This kind of events are getting lame each time you pop them!

Comment

• sasasamaako

Comment

Working...
                                X