No announcement yet.

April Fool's Day Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

event's are worst with every passing month, players are leaving faster than they are opening servers, this is a dying game, the reason are simple, greediness and short mindness from the company and the big whales.
    Well, you are getting what you where seeking a game only for high cashers, lets see if you can enjoy it whitout players to boast/bully around.
    The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

I'm pretty sure even the "cashers" have their limit. Show me one person who didn't like the SC events and Love thy mount?
      People love this kind of things, casher or non-cashers. It's kinda of reward for playing the game.
      Day by day things are becoming more absurd. The events are not made anymore for all players.
      You should at least make the events for all players, and the "cash" should only accelerate the process to get the rewards from events.
      So if I want it quicker, I pay a little..Give a chance to players.
      You should remember how you advertise the game : Most Visually Stunning & Exciting MMORPG, No Download, Free to Play!
      Boycott in S422

Comment

coz the cashers already have maxed soul engraving, thus they can't participate in SC events.
        and being how selfish they are, they don't wanna see us have this event again while they already maxed and can't participate, and of course R2 choose not to make another unlimited SC for us, they care more about the few heavy cashers who already maxed out on soul engrave rather than the majority of the players who hasn't.

Comment

wow 3 crypt keys everyday to get the rewards for the necro thing event.. this event is a ****!

and ur whip event sucks too..
          IGN: jrimba
          Level: 71
          Class: Archer
          Guild: Honor
          Server: 196-Manbrough Way
          Br: 150k and counting
          just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

Good fool's event for fool ppl? ****!!!Many of my friends in my server have retired, as: Scarlett alias Cooze Mage top 10 BR, Fyah Mage top 10 BR , Yxma Archer top 10 BR , Torkum Knight top 20 BR, SilentX Archer top 10 BR, GreenRose Archer etc.... and many will retire heavy cashers as the characters mentioned All this because of R2, They give us the bait & after .....
            Guild :Ellite
            DJ`MARIO lvl 80
            Mage / BR: +630K
            Sylph: x7 in total
            Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
            Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
            Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
            Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
            Hades x1 - Orange
            Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

I envy those pure non-cashers..You didn't lose a thing by playing this game
              Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
                Last event from 570 chest I have not received Hades, this event last night I recharged & I bought 200 + 200 today & again I have not received the Frost Bear
                May I ask: if they cheated you before, why did you fall to the same trick again?

Frost Bear is a +20 mount, worth 4000 balens. Do I understand correctly, you purchased 400 chests, for 15600 balens, to get a mount worth 4000?
                Last edited by Fherlayt; 03-24-2014, 09:33 AM.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by R216323435 View Post
                  Soul crystal event!?!?!
                  hahahah no more soul engraving cant you see evry ****** event is for cash now

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                    coz the cashers already have maxed soul engraving, thus they can't participate in SC events.
                    This information is false.
                    Ranking - players strength - cross server.
                    Only Zebq and Onimad has soul engraving maxed on the European servers. Maybe there is 2-3 on the US as well. That can't be a reason This is just some urban legend.
                    The reason is different.
                    Proficient City (R2Games?) is thinking it is bad for their business to give things to players for free.
                    But it is a bad reasoning. Because this is a feature which made cashers happy too.
                    Now they make cashers unhappy, so they lose income.
                    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

amazing is mount Frost Bear

Comment

yeah.. i also see heavy casher waiting for sc event not for the mount but for mahra.. they buy lots of boxes to get the mount and use the event tokens for mahra..

Comment

Its pointless, to write something here, because peeps who need to look they dont care. This game its make for peeps who want to spend money. No one will get nothing for complain, only thing what can be done, its that we non casher players, stop pay VIP which its 70% of their income. And after that maybe they will realize, what they will lose. But this way or another, no one willing to do that.So we only can be nervous and angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                            Only Zebq and Onimad has soul engraving maxed on the European servers. Maybe there is 2-3 on the US as well. That can't be a reason This is just some urban legend.
                            The reason is different.
                            Proficient City (R2Games?) is thinking it is bad for their business to give things to players for free.
                            But it is a bad reasoning. Because this is a feature which made cashers happy too.
                            quarox has maxed,lapasha too,linke too,caveman as well...and maybe others lazy to check more lol

its not an legend top players on pc started complaining why people get them for free when they cashed and they cant cause of maxed soul engraving but there also is fact of people complaining cause of too much used space

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              The reason is different.
                              your wrong more people than that have it in europe and oceanic,

Comment

Hello .. i did tormented Nac today but didnt get any rewards ... can you let me know as to whats the reason or if my rewards can be given to me ... thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X