[Activity] April Fool's Day - Special Tailor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] April Fool's Day - Special Tailor

Duration: 3/28 - 3/30 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S441
    • Kabam: S1 - S77
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Synthesize your Clothing and Wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
    • Lvl. 3 Clothing: 150,000 Gold, Fashion Core x1, Mount Training Whip x10, A Fool's Egg x1
    • Lvl. 4 Clothing: 400,000 Gold, Fashion Core x2, Good Luck Charm x1, A Fool's Egg x2
    • Lvl. 5 Clothing: 800,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Fashion Core x4, Good Luck Charm x2, A Fool's Egg x3
    • Lvl. 3 Wings: 600,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x1, Fashion Core x1, A Fool's Egg x2
    • Lvl. 4 Wings: 1,800,000 Gold, Blessed Angel Wings x2, Fashion Core x3, Good Luck Charm x3, A Fool's Egg x3
    • Lvl.5 Wings: 4,200,000 Gold, 50,000 Kyanite, Fashion Core x5, Blessed Angel Wings x3, Good Luck Charm x5, A Fool's Egg x5

great activity

Comment

:-( still no level 6 wings rewards emma?

Comment

I set up last clothing event to have some extra clothes lingering in my inventory for the next event.

I save my Bound Balens for over a month,

I get excited over a new clothing event, and I recharge

R2 releases the ugly new years clothing for the box, that I dont want at all, Id be happy to buy some event clothing, and well prepared to recharge more to upgrade more types of clothing if its for its a good set that I want some of the looks for, but not this one, but I still need 2 more inital rage.

so I take another route. I have 6 fashion cores, in my experience, its never taken more than 4 tries to get a lvl 2 to upgrade to level 3.

buy lvl 1 weapon cloaking.

upgrade to lvl 2 with fashion core

atempt to upgrade and fail. reapeat this until all fashion cores are gone (total of 5 more times)

buy another fashion core, fail again repeat this until balens are all gone. (5 more times)

since when is failing 10 times in a row a "GOOD" chance???

How Id rather have seen it? R2 puts out some clothes that arent hideous so I buy the pack, and rather use my fashion cores to get multiple items to level 2 than try to get 1 item to 3, certainly would have to recharge again to take my extra level 3 and make it a 5.

so they missed money there.

or hey, not having 10 consecutive failures on a "GOOD" chance would be nice too.

Im so angry right now. Logging out. I might play tommorow. I might not,

but I tell you what im not doing tommorow, or anytime soon is RECHARGING.

Comment

Originally posted by R24482777 View Post
          I set up last clothing event to have some extra clothes lingering in my inventory for the next event.

R2 releases the ugly new years clothing for the box, that I dont want at all, Id be happy to buy some event clothing, and well prepared to recharge more to upgrade more types of clothing if its for its a good set that I want some of the looks for, but not this one, but I still need 2 more inital rage.

so I take another route. I have 6 fashion cores, in my experience, its never taken more than 4 tries to get a lvl 2 to upgrade to level 3.

atempt to upgrade and fail. reapeat this until all fashion cores are gone (total of 5 more times)

buy another fashion core, fail again repeat this until balens are all gone. (5 more times)

How Id rather have seen it? R2 puts out some clothes that arent hideous so I buy the pack, and rather use my fashion cores to get multiple items to level 2 than try to get 1 item to 3, certainly would have to recharge again to take my extra level 3 and make it a 5.

or hey, not having 10 consecutive failures on a "GOOD" chance would be nice too.

lol your fault you want a sure chance make it say excellent

Comment

why no lv2 plz im a newcomer here

Comment

this event starting to make me irritated

Comment

Originally posted by c1b0rg View Post
                this event starting to make me irritated
                level 2 is way to easy lol

Comment

soul crystals event plss?

Comment

Cool event i whaited

Comment

Originally posted by R24482777 View Post

that's life, some people buy 9998 lottery out of 9999 and the lottery always hit on the 1 he didnt buy. Some buy 1 lottery out of 9999999999, and hit that in 1 try. Blame who?
                      Originally posted by R2_Emma
                      For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                      On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                      Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                      A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                      33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

adfadfafewva
                        Last edited by redkrooovy; 03-28-2014, 02:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by r2_emma View Post
                          duration: 3/28 - 3/30 23:59 (server time)

servers:
                          • r2games: S1 - s441
                          • kabam: S1 - s77
                          • armor games: S1 - s7

description: Synthesize your clothing and wings to the following levels and be rewarded.
                          • lvl. 3 clothing: 150,000 gold, fashion core x1, mount training whip x10, a fool's egg x1
                          • lvl. 4 clothing: 400,000 gold, fashion core x2, good luck charm x1, a fool's egg x2
                          • lvl. 5 clothing: 800,000 gold, 200,000 daru, fashion core x4, good luck charm x2, a fool's egg x3
                          • lvl. 3 wings: 600,000 gold, blessed angel wings x1, fashion core x1, a fool's egg x2
                          • lvl. 4 wings: 1,800,000 gold, blessed angel wings x2, fashion core x3, good luck charm x3, a fool's egg x3
                          • lvl.5 wings: 4,200,000 gold, 50,000 kyanite, fashion core x5, blessed angel wings x3, good luck charm x5, a fool's egg x5
                          time to release all my saved up balens into this " so cool event ""

Comment

give me a ballen please :'(

Comment

In-game hot events state that rewards for lvl 4 and 5 wings are Blessed angel wings x1, not x2 or x3.
                              Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
                              Class: Mage.

Comment

Working...
                              X