Kabam/Yahoo Account Transfer Procedure - Now Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam/Yahoo Account Transfer Procedure - Now Live

Here is the simple step by step process you need to use in order to transfer your characters from your Yahoo account to a new Kabam account.

1. Go to www.kabam.com and create a new Kabam account.

2. Disable any pop-up blockers you may have active in your browser. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!)

3. Log into your Yahoo account and go to the Wartune Server page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	yahoo1 (1).png
Views:	1
Size:	721.0 KB
ID:	1747856

*NOTE* STEPS 4-10 HAVE TO BE COMPLETED FOR EACH SERVER YOU PLAY ON*

4. Choose one of the servers you normally play on.

5. A Pop-Up window will appear with a Transfer Key for your character on that server.

Name:	yahoo2.png
Size:	508.7 KB
ID:	1747857

*PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE PLAYING ON S84 YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE STEPS 6-10 UNTIL MARCH 31ST*

6. Go to the Wartune Server page on your NEW Kabam account.

7. Click on the Wartune Character Transfer Link.

Name:	yahoo3.png
Size:	682.7 KB
ID:	1747858

8. A Translucent Pop-Up window will appear - Enter your transfer code in the space provided and click SUBMIT.

Name:	YAHOO4.png
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1747859

9. You will then be asked to confirm the transfer.

Name:	YAHOO5 (1).png
Size:	2.9 KB
ID:	1747860

10. Once you have confirmed that you want to transfer your character to this account you should get a message saying that the transfer was successful.

Name:	YAHOO6.png
Size:	913 Bytes
ID:	1747861

*NOTE* STEPS 4-10 HAVE TO BE COMPLETED FOR EACH SERVER YOU PLAY ON*

Transfered characters will remain on the same server. Also, if you already have a character on a server on your new account, you will not be able to transfer a character on that same server from your Yahoo account to your new account.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Thankyou Stormy and Kabam!

Comment

Not working!!!!

I did everything they said, never got a popup to use the transfer code. NOW the Yahoo Games pages won't load either.

Comment

Well I followed the instructions and it tells me the character already exists. I did not create a new character. Now what?

Comment

Originally posted by MBabz10 View Post
          I did everything they said, never got a popup to use the transfer code. NOW the Yahoo Games pages won't load either.
          Did you disable the pop up blocker?
          Princess
          Knight, LVL 80
          Kabam Us West 2

Comment

woot finally . thx r2 games admins for great effort. u r do great huge to yahoo kabam players. love all
            Char Name : StDiAbLo
            Class : Mage
            Server : East Server6
            Guild Name : EDEN_
            Reset : 80
            Br: 250 k +

Comment

I followed all the instructions in 5 emails with no character on it...the same answer...it already exists.....please help me....thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by Amazingrace View Post
                I followed all the instructions in 5 emails with no character on it...the same answer...it already exists.....please help me....thank you..
                please file a ticket and post the number here so we can relay it for you.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Just a question, can someone with a lvl 70+ toon in Yahoo bound their account to the newest servers in Kabam's?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Just a question, can someone with a lvl 70+ toon in Yahoo bound their account to the newest servers in Kabam's?
                    Nope it knows which server you belong to!

Comment

I filed a ticket and with case#67866.........I'll be waiting for response...thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazingrace View Post
                        I filed a ticket and with case#67866.........I'll be waiting for response...thanks.
                        Ok. And for the complete picture, you did create a brand new Kabam account without any Wartune characters on it? Otherwise the transfer won't work.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

#02160560 cant bound and and after log in has new game it's because already have account in kabam,how to remove account in kabam
                          Last edited by R238987981; 03-28-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Character on Server Already

I am on s15. I play from Yahoo and trying to transfer. What if the case is if I made a low level toon on s15 Kabam a long time ago. Is there anything to be done for me now? To delete the old toon or anything?

Comment

I am having the same issue too...where do we open the ticket to and what catagory do we place it under?

Comment

Working...
                              X