Kabam/Yahoo Account Transfer Procedure - Now Live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shahinzareey View Post
    question. from 30 march we cant log in r2 wartune with yahoo acc?? to play wartune we should to transfer the account to kabam?
    No shahinzareey if you play through R2 you are completely fine and have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• I have never recieved a transfer key code so how do I get that

Comment

• i did the same thing i never got a popup to use the transfer code i sable the pop up blocker of course. but the yahoo game page won't load
        'Oops!
        Sorry, the page you requested either doesn't exist or isn't available right now!

Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! homepage or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services.
        Please try Yahoo Help Central if you need more assistance.'
        how am i supposed to get that key transfer?

Comment

• I am sorry but if you haven't already collected your transfer key it is now too late, Yahoo shut down access to the game at midnight on April 1st EDT. If you have already received your transfer code but not yet transferred your character then you can still complete the process, but you need to have the transfer code.

Comment

• Can i transfer my char from R2 to kabam using this procedure guys?

Comment

• I tried doing this and I didn't transfer my character, now it's April 7th and I can't go to the yahoo page anymore. What if anything can be done to transfer my Character. I play through Kabam on US-3 East, my character's name is Paulus. I am a level 66 knight with almost a 70 K BR Please some one help me.

Comment

• when you log into your new account you make on kabam it should tell you the link you go to and get the activate number?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulS67 View Post
                  I tried doing this and I didn't transfer my character, now it's April 7th and I can't go to the yahoo page anymore. What if anything can be done to transfer my Character. I play through Kabam on US-3 East, my character's name is Paulus. I am a level 66 knight with almost a 70 K BR Please some one help me.
                  Were you able to get a Transfer Key before March 31?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• can i transfer from r2 to kabam?

Comment

Working...
                    X