No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 3/30 - 4/5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*** is that soul engraving event? is that april fool soul engraving event?

Comment

im tired i want say:f....you R2games and wartune i play 2 years this game and NEVER log inn isssues even no cristma or you callxmas time fhat ever: what i try say:after i join you laggy server (what delay 1 day)all left me and 40others left IT ISNT APOUT ME COMPLAIN AAL PPL SERVER COMPLAIN AND STILL LEAVING what yuse it is:Tiltes: i have top 1 knight top arena top 10 balenor sweety balenor 1 guild master equsterian and f***** more if 30 ppl (ok)40 left EMERGE OUR SERVER OR FIX TIS LAG AND BATLE DELAY IVEN CANT ENTER wold boss BG GB or arena multy alvais f*****delay or say delay timne reach i anderastand if im only hu complain
      BUT FOR GOD SAKE:im top 1 Guild Master And PPL leave becase comblain server lag delay and issues alredy all guilds dead only me and entihopy guild left my guild 20-25 members left entiopy like 15 left hu active
      stil member s PM me FHY? fhy we pay cach and no 1 hear our plea?i tu leave new server soon and take as can fhit me FIX FHUCK YOU SCREW UP BEFORE TO LADE HEAR MY PLEA BEFORE TO LATE (AND SORRY MY BAD SPELLING)

Comment

Will you people ever learn? Of course you won't. You complain time and time again but you still play and a lot of you still plough money into the game you are all complaining about. There's only one word for that, addiction. No matter how many bugs, how laggy the servers are or how often you dc you will always play because YOU CAN'T STOP!

Comment

Where us s460

Comment

It's just been released.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

european server plzz,,,make new server for european plzz,,,

Comment

New servers,Bugs,Lags and Merges is inevitable... mind it or quit now until u have time or keep your mouth shut !!!

Comment

I don't know about all of you here but I'm just your regular gamer who gripes too. Sure, there's this and that which needs fixing but on the bright side at least it's still functioning.. Here's some piece of mind for all you cashers out there, watch out, I don't use money to boost my character. Mine's naturally flawless.

Comment

Working...
                  X