No announcement yet.

Oceanic Servers Emergency Maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this apply to Server 40 West? I cannot see the tab to click on Server 40 West. WHY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asia4u View Post
      Does this apply to Server 40 West? I cannot see the tab to click on Server 40 West. WHY?
      if it's a Kabam server then yes, the forum for kabam issues has a post on it: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....376#post902376

Comment

• Decent roll back , thanx for the fun last night.

Comment

• Cant Log!!

Since yesterday i cant log in S458(Shattered Peaks). What happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by jonastx View Post
            You know what you sayin is full of it right? why would he get banned? Did he used a third party software to get the reward? Before starting with it, read carefully the terms and service!

Clearly it was r2 mistake to have that bug, but hey have no right to ban anyone for using it, so keep quiet!!
            Clearly it was not the Players Mistake to continually abuse a bug in the rewards system. It was malicious and self-serving. There was no mistake being made. It was full of intent and purpose.
            I don't feel like reading any TOS. Though i bet dollars to donuts there is something in there about exploiting a bug. and it is at R2's discretion to ban people(most likely also in the TOS).
            And yet luckily as has been stated, no one is getting banned. a mere rollback instead. and for those you are complaining to R2 for this rollback. They should really be complaining to the people that abused said bug and made this rollback a necessity. Those people weren't cheating just R2. They were cheating each and everyone of us out of a fair(loosely used) game. They were quite obviously more than willing to use this to their advantage. Those on that server/s need to thank their lucky stars a rollback was even possible. Otherwise they may have just full reset it or shut the server down.

Thank you R2 for keeping the continuity of the game. however swayed it may be.

Comment

• And the balens spent? Did you all get those back? Including the ones you bought in the now non existent game time?

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]80245[/ATTACH]

See how it says in the Event Requirements that the rewards can only be claimed once a day? Did you claim the rewards more than once that day?

So, we agree the event was bugged. Did you know it was bugged? Yes, you did. Did you exploit the bug by continuing to claim rewards even though you knew that you shouldn't have because it directly contradicted what was not only explicitly stated in the event, but also because all of the gem synth events have been the same in the claiming-one-a-day aspect? Yes, you did.

The only lucky part I see here is that you aren't getting banned for exploiting. Lucky dog, you.
                Sorry mate, you're talking a load of bull! Exploiting??

Cheating is using a hack to beat other people, is using tools that only YOU have access to in order to be stronger than others! And it includes this: PtP! (pay to play) in order to be so strong that nobody can come even closer to you. Some guys on this game use over 200 dollars a week when the majority of us can't even afford to become VIP!

I should have nothing against PTP because this is the only way the developers get rewarded for their fantastic job but sometimes i feel frustrated after being raided and robbed after spending hours and hours playing this game because they're using tools that i have absolutely no access to!

So, someone that spends a lot of money of this game and then just bullys his way to the top is a good player and someone that finds a little "treat" in the game in the form of a bug is a cheater?? How can you call cheating to exploiting a bug in the game? Are you out of your mind? A bug is open to everyone, it is up to you if you are fast enough to find and use it to your benefit! And yes, you SHOULD use it to your benefit, why not?

Comment

• Originally posted by squiglylon View Post
                  Clearly it was not the Players Mistake to continually abuse a bug in the rewards system. It was malicious and self-serving. There was no mistake being made. It was full of intent and purpose.
                  I don't feel like reading any TOS. Though i bet dollars to donuts there is something in there about exploiting a bug. and it is at R2's discretion to ban people(most likely also in the TOS).
                  And yet luckily as has been stated, no one is getting banned. a mere rollback instead. and for those you are complaining to R2 for this rollback. They should really be complaining to the people that abused said bug and made this rollback a necessity. Those people weren't cheating just R2. They were cheating each and everyone of us out of a fair(loosely used) game. They were quite obviously more than willing to use this to their advantage. Those on that server/s need to thank their lucky stars a rollback was even possible. Otherwise they may have just full reset it or shut the server down.

Thank you R2 for keeping the continuity of the game. however swayed it may be.

WOW, just WOW.
                  Spoken like a true R2 employee there.
                  See how it works ppl.
                  You mess up...it's your fault.
                  R2 messes up....it's your fault.
                  "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                  HST

Comment

Working...
                  X