Wartune Easter Events!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jefdus View Post
    Why does every1 allways say that cloudcaller cost $1,000. It was a mount that you got for free for recharging $1,000. For all you know, those people are actually spending the balens over a period of many months.
    Offer 1:
    Buy a suit for 1k$ and get a tie free.
    Offer 2:
    Buy a tie for 1k$ and get a suit free.
    In both cases I would like to assume 1k$ is for suit and not for tie.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

this starts on oceanic in 7 hours and 1 event then is get a map so question .. when we getting the patch
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

nothing new.everything for the cashers.ah well....
        ​Always safe behind my mask.

Comment

why the hack there is this party think. non sense updates x_x
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Guys, this is no use as I have said:
            Its spend lot of time, are 30 min each activity, still have mpd, arena, class wars and quests ;
            You will only be competitive spending money,This is ridiculous will never stop!!
            We should grow up in the game, for our capacity and strategies not because amount of money invested!!

Comment

aaaaaaaaa

Comment

lol why do even wartune bother to start a event like this. All credit goes to cashers. Even real rabbit costs lesser than the rabbit mount have fun cashers..
                Long live gamers

Sad Kabam server 5
                Char name: Hunt3033
                Lvl : 66
                70 k Br and growing

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                  Offer 1:
                  Buy a suit for 1k$ and get a tie free.
                  Offer 2:
                  Buy a tie for 1k$ and get a suit free.
                  In both cases I would like to assume 1k$ is for suit and not for tie.
                  I take it you are forgetting the over 100,000 balens of other freebies that came with the recharge?

A correct example would be a gift card;

Say I went out to Red Lobster and bought a $1000.00 gift card there. Upon purchasing the gift card the company rewards me with an additional $1000.00 gift card (extra freebies on recharge) and a special/reserved table(mount)for when I come to the restaurant.

So now I can spend the balance over however long of a duration I choose to...and I can take advantage of any specials on food/liquor during that time if I choose to.

Edit/add-on:

Now to get the same special/reserved table you can figure that it now would cost a few hundred in addition to your bill to get it now (Easter events) since there is no more unlimited events while I have the table already =)
                  Last edited by FinalHC; 04-09-2014, 07:24 AM.
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

nice event for casher not for non casher

Comment

All these bad events are my fault for saving sc and whips for months. As soon as I use them you'll get a decent event.
                      Jherek
                      Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Really make casher enjoy this game,
                        Up Up Up Up

Archer S106 Devil's Trail
                        Indo Army

Comment

***?!? Everyone will have access to CloudCaller now!?! Seriously? We had to recharge 1000$ for it! I was proud to have it when so few does, to feel special when ppl were like: "Wow, your mount is amasing!"
                          While we are here, can you also add Underworld Steed huh? I wasn't around for that event.
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

the same boring quests every month, the same bad reward, the same bu.ll.s.hit and the same greed from this company.I'm really srry for this awesome game but 7roads and r2games just start to destroy it
                            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
                            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
                            Fighting til' the wars won!
                            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
                            Name:CyanPile
                            Class:Archer
                            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

When the non cashers stop playing because of these impossible events for them , would the casher still enjoy the game if there where only other cashers to play with ?
                              ofcourse i know the game needs cashers to keep R2 happy and have a income , but making these events only good for cashers will kill the game eventualy !
                              non cashers cant keep up with BR and will lose a lot of fights ... no fun in that ! think i have to stop bein VIP aswell because the fun is gone if it goes up like this.
                              think about it R2 !! Dont make the game only for cashers !
                              We could use a mount whip event or soul crystal event where it give us some event items to actualy get something usefull and maybe keep up with the cashers .

Comment

Originally posted by Duveltjeâ™  View Post
                                When the non cashers stop playing because of these impossible events for them , would the casher still enjoy the game if there where only other cashers to play with ?
                                ofcourse i know the game needs cashers to keep R2 happy and have a income , but making these events only good for cashers will kill the game eventualy !
                                non cashers cant keep up with BR and will lose a lot of fights ... no fun in that ! think i have to stop bein VIP aswell because the fun is gone if it goes up like this.
                                think about it R2 !! Dont make the game only for cashers !
                                We could use a mount whip event or soul crystal event where it give us some event items to actualy get something usefull and maybe keep up with the cashers .
                                get mahra than

Comment

Working...
                                X