Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/10 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Hey guys, stop complain! Its better for us all to be done now and to work properly, not to be bugged and to need other emergency maintenance to fix bugs.

If we can complain for smtg this is the miserable compensation. Guys from oceanic servers lost world bosses (they still have some time for last one) and tanks. 300K gold/daru and 3 runestones are mockery compensation.
    quees wht new maintence:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can belive this ****
    SERVER-S233
    GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
    CHR-EBEB ARCHER
    SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• and they tested to this for a week on S1???
      BigRed

Comment

• maintenance again? how long.. no announcement about it. should be we got apologize pack
        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
          maintenance again? how long.. no announcement about it. should be we got apologize pack
          min question is what they are adding and removing
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            min question is what they are adding and removing
            there no announcement about this, this is emergency MT i guess. when we just start on MP dungeon suddenly "server will be shutdown in 20 min"
            They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• thank you ........ that was useful

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              Party Invites

Players level 55 and up can now party-up to enjoy special events such as the Amethyst Mine, Circuit Quests, Lost Treasure hunt and more! There’s even a special chat channel just for your party.

How to Party Up:
              Players may click another player’s avatar while in Cloud City to view a pull-down menu. Click “Party Invite” to send an invitation to him/her. The Party Invite button can be found in the chat channel, a player’s info list or via the friends list.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80493[/ATTACH]

Rules:
              • If both players are not in a party, the invitee is by default the party leader, this can be changed later. All party members can invite others to join.
              • Invites cannot be received when a player is in battle.
              • Party members cannot join multi-player instances such as Multi-player Dungeons, the Arena, Tank Trials, etc. unless they leave the party.
              • Each party can accommodate up to 4 players.
              • Players cannot attack other members of their party while in the Amethyst Mine or Sylph Atoll.
              • Players can locate their other party members via the Map.
              • [ATTACH=CONFIG]80494[/ATTACH]

To manage the party, players may click the party icon: [ATTACH=CONFIG]80495[/ATTACH] under their character’s avatar. The party leader can adjust formation, kick players or assign a new leader within this panel. To follow a fellow party member, players should open the Party List and click “Follow.”
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]80496[/ATTACH]

If the party leader leaves, the transfer of leadership happens in the same way as it does in Multi-player Dungeons. Players may not follow a fellow party member if they are too far away. A party must have at least two players; otherwise, it will be dissolved automatically. The party list will be hidden in solo scenarios, but the party will still be preserved. Battle mode in Sylph Atoll and Amethyst Mine remains 1v1 which means other party members will not join him/her in battle.

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• how do i get berim's wine other than online rewards

Comment

• what about give us the last two spaces in the farm/?the farm its allways the same,no new things there.why?

Comment

• this new content update royally sucks missing jewels rewards for cascades and can't even send the pic's they want and the new content is is even more lame than the last one

Comment

• Damn.. What's with all the excess LAG?

Seriously.. It's like watching a slide show watching my character "run" up to meet the World Boss.. Slower than molasses in January at the north pole..

Please FIX it! I'm losing at least 1/2 of my Gold and Daru from each WB. I used to do somewhat respectable - in the top 40 - but I couldn't even break the top 100 today...

Comment

• Perhaps a silly question, but why must we recharge our HP everytime due to our cards? This is especially annoying when you don't lose any health or participate in events that don't deduct overall health.

Comment

• in multiplayer arena, is it only the insigs that were doubled? how about the points? and they reduced it to 15 attempts :|
                            IGN: jrimba
                            Level: 71
                            Class: Archer
                            Guild: Honor
                            Server: 196-Manbrough Way
                            Br: 150k and counting
                            just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

• Fix the lag please. Ever since the new patch some players have had trouble with it. Too much lag and loading time. Cant even play half as decently as before.

Comment

• Originally posted by JaSSee View Post
                                Jerry53 i don't need your love and i'm never bored at all
                                jassee pls clear ur inbox....

Comment

Working...
                                X