• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    that black guy with glasses seems like Zebq to me XD
    hahaha probably

Comment

they fixed the issue w/ any1 who used yahoo to play the game was going to lose their accounts due to yahoo shuttin down their access to the game

Comment

Pls make the game more suited for non cashers ty!! Appreciate ur work u guys

Comment

ty so much even for nice n great game

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
            Pls set them to work with the lag problems.
            I agree with this 10K% I have to refresh at least 15 times in any MPD or TOK, and still the AI's get 5 shots in to my one...what gives with that??? and before you say go to lag fixes...I already did, and it made it worse until I recovered my original set up, and ... I clean my computer 3 times a day now too...

Comment

gratz guys and thanks for your hard work, but y you no give me anything good when i open balen boxes.

Comment

this isn't a request thread. this isn't a bash thread
                this is a thread to thank the hard work of R2 employees that save peoples hard gaming work and money from being lost in limbo forever. Though this did not affect me in the slightest. Knowing that R2 has employees willing to work hard to solve serious issues is nice to know. they deserve a round of applause and a heart felt thank you. you guys rock

Hopefully the self-absorbed lot could pull their head out so they would see it to

Comment

I dont get this, surely they are paid to do this job anyway, I can understand if they came in and did this work for free in their own time.. But they are employee's who should be working hard all the time, the thanks r2 gives them should be in the form of a pay rise, not a forum post.
                  Besides, they can't be working that hard, the game still has plenty of bugs..

Comment

Evens and Sven did a really great job; thank-you's to both of them.
                    Saved a bunch of us from losing our game character(s) and/or friends.
                    Their hard work is very appreciated here.
                    Also thank you other guys too. ♥

//on a side note the mass of these comments is full of complaints, not that cool guys. This is a thank-you thread not questions and concerns. *sigh*
                    Server: Kabam-S8
                    Guild: Legends

Name: Rekura
                    Lvl: 78
                    Class: Archer
                    BR: 103k
                    Time(s) Played: February 2013-June, August-September, January 2014-N/A

:o:)♥ Hope you're all having nice day/night. ^^ ♥:):o

Comment

nice work
                      Rajesh
                      In Game
                      Server: [S429]Umberwich
                      Name: stupidgirl32

Comment

I do agree also we non-cashers have to earn everything we get the hard way while cashers just buy it. Where is the fun in that?

Comment

Thank you guys for your hard work

Comment

Thanks u so much for all the effort and hard work u exert to solve any issue that could come up keep up the good work

Comment

Well I'm still looking for the guy responsible on merging servers. give me their pictures, i want to personally thank them for merging 33 days Brand new server.
                              Originally posted by R2_Emma
                              For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
                              On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
                              Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

Originally posted by R2_Emma
                              A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
                              33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

Obviously they helped out those being affected by an issue as you can see from the sadly few appreciative posts

Basics of forums stay on topic, so many muppets so little time (except server maint so ....)

They are not slaves, work is work, if they go the extra mile it is to be appreciated. Some of u people even have jobs?

And what the he11 if Griffins post about. casher vs non casher on this thread. omg how are some people raised. its just all about me

Comment

Working...
                                X