A Thank You to Two R2Games Employees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Thank You to Two R2Games Employees

We here at R2Games want the thank the players for being patient with us in our attempts to find a work around with the Yahoo/Kabam issue. However, we also want to recognize the hard work of two renegade employees who wouldn't rest until they'd found a way to save everyone's characters. With time ticking down, they buckled down and did the hard job that only they could do.

One grew up on the harsh streets of Central State, rising up to not only take a bite out of crime, but also a byte out of code in the IT field. His computer skills are only matched by his mastery of 23 different kinds of martial arts. He is the terror that codes in the night, he is the phone call that wakes us at 3am when something's gone wrong.

The other hails from the backstreets of London when he used to manage a successful taxi cab service, but also moonlighted as a consulting detective. Having retired after his most successful case, retrieving the Lost Faberge Egg of Evengii, he left London to find new problems to solve.

Together they are:

Click image for larger version

Name:	911826rdPB6QVU.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	1748354

Evens and Sven: R2Games Troubleshooters

In all seriousness though, these are the two guys who worked hard to find a solution to the issue. I've seen quite a few folks thank R2Games, or even myself the guy who just posts things for finding a resolution to the problem, when these are the gentlemen who deserve the credit. Evens from the IT end designed the code, while Sven worked on the logistics of the process with 7Road. We here wish to acknowledge and thank them for their hard work.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Thank you Evens and Sven.

Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!

| | |

| | | | | | |

Comment

u give them only thanks xD
      "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Good job on the matter, sirs!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          We here at R2Games want the thank the players for being patient with us in our attempts to find a work around with the Yahoo/Kabam issue. However, we also want to recognize the hard work of two renegade employees who wouldn't rest until they'd found a way to save everyone's characters. With time ticking down, they buckled down and did the hard job that only they could do.

One grew up on the harsh streets of Central State, rising up to not only take a bite out of crime, but also a byte out of code in the IT field. His computer skills are only matched by his mastery of 23 different kinds of martial arts. He is the terror that codes in the night, he is the phone call that wakes us at 3am when something's gone wrong.

The other hails from the backstreets of London when he used to manage a successful taxi cab service, but also moonlighted as a consulting detective. Having retired after his most successful case, retrieving the Lost Faberge Egg of Evengii, he left London to find new problems to solve.

Together they are:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80503[/ATTACH]

Evens and Sven: R2Games Troubleshooters

In all seriousness though, these are the two guys who worked hard to find a solution to the issue. I've seen quite a few folks thank R2Games, or even myself the guy who just posts things for finding a resolution to the problem, when these are the gentlemen who deserve the credit. Evens from the IT end designed the code, while Sven worked on the logistics of the process with 7Road. We here wish to acknowledge and thank them for their hard work.
          that black guy with glasses seems like Zebq to me XD
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

I dont get what they fix?! This game have still a lot of bugs who has not fixed more than 1 year xD. But yea you are R2Games and with you guys, all is weird...
            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
            Fighting til' the wars won!
            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
            Name:CyanPile
            Class:Archer
            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

If they can do decend events for non-casher will be super .

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                If they can do decend events for non-casher will be super .
                M'hm. Agree, 100%.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Comment

Thank you so much guys for all your hard work! Love the game and grateful that I can continue playing. I was one of those worried and upset Yahoo players.

Comment

Rofl What a lot of bulls hat a little smile over for it and only hope the 2 poor buggers working for r² get at least a decent salaries and not only crappy pseudo recognitions like this for there work
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

im always up to thank the ones who allowed me to enjoy a game i like!! this did not affect me but hey, thanks for allowing others to continue to enjoy your game!

Comment

nice job. keep it up
                          let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

r2games need to start special event "recharge to thank"

Comment

many thanks for solving the yahoo problem - so glad i get to keep playing

Comment

Working...
                              X