Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 2.46 Part I FAQ

Battle Protection

What is Battle Protection and when does it unlock?
    • Battle Protection unlocks at lvl.55 and is composed of two parts: Elemental resistance and RES reduction. Resistance can reduce the amount of damage received from certain elemental attacks such as: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark. RES reduction can reduce the enemy’s resistance, which means the player’s attacks can cause more damage.

Does RES reduction offer attribute bonuses?
    • RES reduction does not directly affect attributes, but the active sylph will receive a RES reduction bonus when the character launches an attack.

How is character resistance calculated?
    • Character resistance = resistance from Battle Protection + the active Sylph’s Resistance.

What are the effects of RES reduction and resistance?
    • RES reduction can reduce the effect of all types of resistance. However, each type of elemental resistance only works against the same type of elemental attack. If a defender’s resistance is greater than the attacker’s RES reduction, then the damage caused to the defender will be greatly reduced. However, if the opposite is true, then the attacker’s damage dealt will be 100% + bonus damage to the defender.

How are Resistance and RES reduction calculated?
    • Attack Damage: Damage from A to B = 100% + [A’s RES Reduction - B’s Resistance (certain type) / 10] %
    • Damage Reduction: Damage from B to A = 100% - [A’s Resistance (certain type) - B’s RES Reduction / 10] %

Note: If the attacker brings a Fire Sylph into battle, then the defender’s Fire Resistance is being calculated.

How can RES reduction and resistance be increased?
    • RES reduction can be improved by using RES reduction crystals (not available yet). While resistance can be improved by socketing resistance crystals into Battle Protection shields. The better the crystal is, the better the resistance.

What are resistance crystals and where are they found?
    • Resistance crystals are crystals that can be socketed in Battle Protection shields. There are six kinds of resistance crystals: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark. Resistance crystals of different levels offer different amounts of resistance. Resistance crystals can be synthesized using Crystal Shards (obtained from quests such as Lost Treasure) in the Blacksmith.

How to obtain high level resistance crystals?
    • High level resistance crystals can be synthesized in the Blacksmith.

What else should I know about this system?
    1. Each Resistance Shield has 3 socketing slots in which players may socket various types of resistance crystals to increase resistance. Shields must be socketed with three different types of crystal.
    2. The Wooden Shield unlocks upon reaching level 55, the other shields will unlock later upon reaching certain requirements.
    3. Kingdom Marks are required to unlock the other shields and can be earned from “Battle Protection” quests.

Lost Treasure

Where are the Treasure Maps?
    • Players can receive Treasure Maps from the NPC Berdim in Cloud City.

Can I use Bound Balens to improve Treasure Map quality?
    • Yes, Bound Balens can be used to improve Treasure Map quality.

Can I use Balens to add map claiming attempts?
    • No, you can’t.

How many players can I party up with to participate in Lost Treasure?
    • Three, a party can hold a maximum of 4 players (including oneself).

Will I get a reward if I have reward attempts but another party member is the one to use a treasure map and trigger battle?
    • Yes, you will.

Will I still get a reward if I do not enter battle alongside my party members?
    • No, you won’t.

Will my reward attempts decrease if I am defeated in a battle?
    • No, reward attempt will not be used if you are defeated.

Will I get rewards if I use my own treasure maps even if I collected rewards 5 times by joining other people’s lost treasure hunts?
    • No, you won’t. Every player can only collect rewards 5 times a day.

While in a party, I used a legendary map but the reward turned out to be that for a common map?
    • The treasure map reward is determined by the first one to open a treasure map within a party, so make sure you know who’s opening the map. The one opening the map may also receive a bonus reward; otherwise, all members’ rewards are the same.

When do Treasure Map attempts reset?
    • Treasure Maps reset at daily at 5 AM.

Will my attempts be used if I fail to defeat a guard?
    • No, attempts will not be used. When you die, you will be teleported back to Cloud City and will be able to hunt for the treasure again. If you win, the Treasure Map in your inventory will disappear.

Comment

Optimized Guild Battle

What changes have been made with the Mystery Towers?
      • Previously, occupying a Mystery Tower would increase Ward Tower HP, but this is no longer the case. Now, occupying a Mystery Tower increases damage dealt to the opponent’s Ward Tower.

How much damage will be dealt to an opponent’s Ward Tower when Mystery Towers are occupied?
      • At the start of Guild Battle, all damage dealt to the Ward Tower is decreased by 100%, in other words damage is negated. With each Mystery Tower that is occupied, the damage dealt to the opponent’s Ward Tower will increase by 50%.

If no Mystery Towers are occupied, will the damage from the War Chariot be negated?
      • No. The damage from the War Chariot is not affected by the Mystery Tower % damage effect.

Will the damage from the War Chariot increase if more Mystery Towers are occupied?
      • No. The damage from the War Chariot is not affected by the Mystery Tower % damage effect.

Why do I not receive Guild Battle reward?
      • If a player is in the Participant List but does not participate in Guild Battle, s/he will not receive the individual participant rewards on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but s/he will receive rewards if the guild has earned a place in the Guild Battle Rankings once the battle is over on Friday.

Comment

Oh here we go again with these so called free games - make them more and more complex until everyone gets pee'd off with them and stops playing. Just look at whats happened with Kabams Kingdoms of Camelot

Comment

my question is what happened to the 6-8 hours maintenance? coz we are short 3 minutes from the upper bound of your deadline expiring and we still cannot access it? - so what lies are you going to spin now without admitting to the incompetence of your staff who cannot fix basic bugs for months... pff...

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Optimized Guild Battle

What changes have been made with the Mystery Towers?
            • Previously, occupying a Mystery Tower would increase Ward Tower HP, but this is no longer the case. Now, occupying a Mystery Tower increases damage dealt to the opponent’s Ward Tower.

How much damage will be dealt to an opponent’s Ward Tower when Mystery Towers are occupied?
            • At the start of Guild Battle, all damage dealt to the Ward Tower is decreased by 100%, in other words damage is negated. With each Mystery Tower that is occupied, the damage dealt to the opponent’s Ward Tower will increase by 50%.

If no Mystery Towers are occupied, will the damage from the War Chariot be negated?

Will the damage from the War Chariot increase if more Mystery Towers are occupied?

Why do I not receive Guild Battle reward?
            • If a player is in the Participant List but does not participate in Guild Battle, s/he will not receive the individual participant rewards on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but s/he will receive rewards if the guild has earned a place in the Guild Battle Rankings once the battle is over on Friday.
            Optimized Guild Battle

Lost Treasure

• No, you can’t.

Will I get a reward if I have reward attempts but another party member is the one to use a treasure map and trigger battle?
            • Yes, you will.

• No, you won’t.

Will I get rewards if I use my own treasure maps even if I collected rewards 5 times by joining other people’s lost treasure hunts?

While in a party, I used a legendary map but the reward turned out to be that for a common map?
            • The treasure map reward is determined by the first one to open a treasure map within a party, so make sure you know who’s opening the map. The one opening the map may also receive a bonus reward; otherwise, all members’ rewards are the same.

• No, attempts will not be used. When you die, you will be teleported back to Cloud City and will be able to hunt for the treasure again. If you win, the Treasure Map in your inventory will disappear.
            Battle Protection

What is Battle Protection and when does it unlock?
            • Battle Protection unlocks at lvl.55 and is composed of two parts: Elemental resistance and RES reduction. Resistance can reduce the amount of damage received from certain elemental attacks such as: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark. RES reduction can reduce the enemy’s resistance, which means the player’s attacks can cause more damage.

Does RES reduction offer attribute bonuses?
            • RES reduction does not directly affect attributes, but the active sylph will receive a RES reduction bonus when the character launches an attack.

How is character resistance calculated?
            • Character resistance = resistance from Battle Protection + the active Sylph’s Resistance.

What are the effects of RES reduction and resistance?
            • RES reduction can reduce the effect of all types of resistance. However, each type of elemental resistance only works against the same type of elemental attack. If a defender’s resistance is greater than the attacker’s RES reduction, then the damage caused to the defender will be greatly reduced. However, if the opposite is true, then the attacker’s damage dealt will be 100% + bonus damage to the defender.

How are Resistance and RES reduction calculated?
            • Attack Damage: Damage from A to B = 100% + [A’s RES Reduction - B’s Resistance (certain type) / 10] %
            • Damage Reduction: Damage from B to A = 100% - [A’s Resistance (certain type) - B’s RES Reduction / 10] %

Note: If the attacker brings a Fire Sylph into battle, then the defender’s Fire Resistance is being calculated.

How can RES reduction and resistance be increased?
            • RES reduction can be improved by using RES reduction crystals (not available yet). While resistance can be improved by socketing resistance crystals into Battle Protection shields. The better the crystal is, the better the resistance.

What are resistance crystals and where are they found?
            • Resistance crystals are crystals that can be socketed in Battle Protection shields. There are six kinds of resistance crystals: Wind, Fire, Water, Electro, Light, and Dark. Resistance crystals of different levels offer different amounts of resistance. Resistance crystals can be synthesized using Crystal Shards (obtained from quests such as Lost Treasure) in the Blacksmith.

How to obtain high level resistance crystals?
            • High level resistance crystals can be synthesized in the Blacksmith.

What else should I know about this system?
            1. Each Resistance Shield has 3 socketing slots in which players may socket various types of resistance crystals to increase resistance. Shields must be socketed with three different types of crystal.
            2. The Wooden Shield unlocks upon reaching level 55, the other shields will unlock later upon reaching certain requirements.
            3. Kingdom Marks are required to unlock the other shields and can be earned from “Battle Protection” quests.
            Thanks for the FAQ Emma, it shall be appreciated by those who would like this
            Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-10-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Actually, here we go again, with more useless posts. Reading over the GB changes, I have to say that I see only ONE actual change, which is that possessing the towers no longer heals your ward tower. The other stuff is the usual... ways for cashers to leap way ahead, and more junk to crowd an already overcrowded inventory. With back pack space taking months to open for non cashers, even more will leave, and IF they stay they will become even weaker to the cashers, as they spend their way to even greater levels of BR.

AND YET...BUGS GALORE GO UNFIXED.
              Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
              Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
              #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
              #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80773[/ATTACH] why i cant enter wartune??? Already clear my coockies and still have this problem...please fix it

Comment

Lost Treasure

• No, you can’t.

• Yes, you will.

• No, you won’t.

thank you Emma u give us a new thing for casher only 10 balens every dig 50 balen everyday hard to get it everyday

mean in 1 month = 31*50 = 1550

and u give us 300 bound balen in 26 days realy thank you
                  Platform:R2Games
                  Time Zone: Oceanic
                  Server:
                  332 (Crystal Mine)
                  Server Merged to:[S40], [S43],[S54],[S66],[S81],[S85],[S106],[S124],[S157],[S189],[S194],[S204],[S209],[S218],[S223],[S230],[S237],[S241],[S248],[S272],[S294],[S315],[S341],[S352],[362],[S377],[S394],[s413],[s439],[s459],
                  Player Name: Medo
                  Player Level: 80 with CA
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 2,182,949
                  Guild Name: SUPREMACY
                  Player State : non-vip , non-casher

Comment

and price for reset skills increased in 20 times
                    thanx
                    900 vouchers -> 900 balens
                    lol
                    R2 wish you decrease payment for GM job in 20 times
                    good luck

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	1685319
                      every time I finished loading why like this ..,
                      I could not get into the game ..,
                      what happened with my wartune

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	??????????.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	151.3 KB
ID:	1685324

cards and attempts have not? why
                        Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

wartune sansoyo suwee sansoyo gateli. modarr rak kuat duite meh dolanan game iki neh. wingi2 iseh kepenak bagi sing orak bahenol utowo le tuku balens sithik2 iseh iso ngaya. lah saiki..???? boro2 ngaya... meh mlaku ning map wae di todong bound / balens. yo emang sih orak patio akeh.. tp cb di kali2. sedino seket bound meh arep mlaku 5 attemps.. uwis dwe team 4 boro2 menang.. nembe tekan bar hp 2 wis modar.. oalahhh kampret2 di gataki lek tulup.. kapok2 wis orak kepenak blas le dolanan game iki... wkwkwkwk modar2o le terjemahke boso iki.. y bagi wong jowo mesti mudeng boso iki. pareng nggih kulo badhe pensiun. yen kagungan kelepetan nyuwun sepurane..

Comment

Is it really too much to ask for a new update to be implemented without causing horrendous lag?

Comment

Originally posted by atern View Post
                              thank you Emma u give us a new thing for casher only 10 balens every dig 50 balen everyday hard to get it everyday

mean in 1 month = 31*50 = 1550

and u give us 300 bound balen in 26 days realy thank you
                              You dont need balens. You are doing it wrong. If you want to open your 5 attempts free. You need to go to the right spot. Then double click the map inside your inventory. The map screen with the button that says Dig. Is only if you dont want to find the spot and just want to open it right away.

Comment

Working...
                              X