Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 4/11 @ 3:00 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why does s358 widow keep merges again?

Comment

• yay another merge yay.... R2 is starting to be real annoying , lame and crappy .. whats up not enough lag or money comin in?

Comment

• hello is it possible to introduce a small change in the curcuit quest? Could you break down the pieces soceting rod and add after every 50 quest? surely more people would be happy to do it took a and you almost have the benefits thanks for events and keep up good work

Sowa 454 serw

Comment

• try to merge the older servers where a few people for sure, many people would still want to play your character but do not have as much as the more servers are otwarych the people go with the server know that it probably is easier to open new servers, but not those who have paid big money to -create your character if you may be able to think in new peatchu I would be grateful though I just started to play it I would not want to after a few months I got bored because I do not play with who play ..

Comment

• Originally posted by thehell12z View Post
            omfg s396 with 382 and 385? they are weeks ahead of us! ** that.
            Just to give you a little info on 382 & 385.

#1 - Has 130K+ BR - Archer
            #2 - Me - I have 96k BR - Knight
            #3 - Has 92-93K br - Mage

#1 - Also has orange sylph. I have #2 sylph, he has 31.6K BR.

Comment

• I dont usualy post too much, but Sea of Klypsia (S406) and Crimson Caves (S441) will be merging together... merging a server that started in december with a server that is what? 2 months old? i would quit, with my whole guild, if you would do that to us... would recomned employing someone who would look on things befor they accualy happen ;-)

Comment

• if they quit, they already paid, so no loss. even better, they might start on another server and dump some money there. you aren't thinking like a business person

Comment

• hmm..

to abitofhurt : 82 already get merger before..u want it merger again?

Comment

• iv noticed we dont get merges when we need them only when they want to do players over

Comment

• Originally posted by Abitofhurt View Post
                      Again S82 missed out of mergers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm quickly coming to the conclusion that R2 is really only concerned with new players.. very little concern about customer retention it seems.
                      Nah.. That's also what the new servers are for.. They figure, if conditions suck on your current server - you can always migrate and start over on a NEW server, get all those nifty start up bonuses and stuff. And since you're starting over, well. you will spend more of your hard earned cash making that noob character less noobish.

The thing nobody seems to get - there IS a fixed number of players in the world who are ready, willing and able to play Wartune - let alone INTERESTED in playing Wartune. There aren't any hoards of new players joining up. Half the actives in my guild are so bored with the daily grind - they've got new characters going on another server - which from what I've seen got merged last month with another one - neither of which are all that old.

Comment

• Originally posted by devpromnas View Post
                        are player never recharge any balens will deleted ?
                        Dude.. Read the post.. Says "Players who meet all 5 criteria" are the only ones who are gonna get toasted.

That is - People who never spent any money, have no balens, are under lvl 12 and are on the noob Twilight Coast map, AND not be in a guild.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                          Dude.. Read the post.. Says "Players who meet all 5 criteria" are the only ones who are gonna get toasted.

That is - People who never spent any money, have no balens, are under lvl 12 and are on the noob Twilight Coast map, AND not be in a guild.
                          That means you can be lvl 13 and not online for 5 billion years , not have a single balen, on twilight coast, and your character will still live.
                          if ur character gets deleted then i applaud at how u can get such a difficult thing done lol

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                            if they quit, they already paid, so no loss. even better, they might start on another server and dump some money there. you aren't thinking like a business person
                            and they will pay no more.
                            Last edited by R259528965; 04-11-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• So many angry words spoken in battleground will be regretted now lol

Comment

• 361 yellow now

Comment

Working...
                                X