Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 4/11 @ 3:00 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 hours maintenance, today 4 hours waiting for merge so far, prolly will go to 6 minimum (although it's completely strange that you need such a long time nowadays for that), what will it be tomorrow?? And please don't send me 300k gold when you make me miss WB it's bloody insulting. I hate R2, am moving to china server as soon as i learn chinese.

Comment

• I don't mind zebq and other top players not undressing, after all it is their call. And I am thankfull they did, for every 7 days they undressed I got 7x1.25mil exp (!) and gathered enough insignia for most 70 set, A LOT of crystals for sc event and many runestones.
      So I think ANYONE that complains about tok is UNGRATEFULL.
      Imagine what one must do to get 1500 insignia and/or sc and/or 120 runestones which is average dailly reward for tok NM.

Of course I am not happy I lost that boost, but still the stuff I get each time I entered tok NM for 5-10 (!) mins of game were beyond my dreams.
      If anyone wishes solution, how about publishing names that attack/plunder naked players?
      I for one would LOVE to know who forced top players stop undressing, because it really is THEIR fault and not zebq (provided what is qritten in the forum is correct)

And if anyone complains he got less rewards than others in tok, this is the game.
      I swet my *** getting 60 leg equipment with no academy boost and no sylph thinking at that time that 60 set was the top, while newest players rush to 70 anf have the set way before me.

Game isn't fair, so stop shouting.
      Last edited by ArowenGR; 04-11-2014, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• How much longer...........................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• boooooooorrrrrrrrrrringgggggggggg

Comment

• he is lieing ofcourse.... like other players zebq never stripped full. he just used to strip 2 pieces and his BR was 160k even after strip.... no one in server can defeat him a that BR other than his own guildie :P
            DeathGOD

Server - S210
            Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by xDemox View Post
              How much longer...........................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              Second day missing Bloodfang, I suspect tomorrow its HP will be so low, Zebq will 1-shot it.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
                That means you can be lvl 13 and not online for 5 billion years , not have a single balen, on twilight coast, and your character will still live.
                if ur character gets deleted then i applaud at how u can get such a difficult thing done lol
                Maybe... It's been a while so i can't say for sure, but you have a quest to migrate to Aucratic Plains somewhere around there. So odds are you've likely moved off of Twilight Coast. And it's entirely possible you've joined a guild by that point as well. Guild membership/ownership opens up at level 13 these days.

The thing is - the character may have been deleted - but the name STILL remains in the system memory. My main character has one of those ever popular names. During our first merger, I came to find that on the other server, there was already someone else using that name. A level 8 noob who hasn't likely played since the day the character was created. Since the other server had the lower number, I found myself being forced to change mine. Fortunately, during the 2nd merger, my name was unique - and I didn't have to go thru the same issue twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MP190 View Post
                  yeah and no sepaarate compensation for WB like yesterday
                  You got compensation for missing WB? All we got was one compensation all of 300K Gold and Daru and some other stuff. You got more..?

Comment

• naaaah.... only 300k .... that sucks.... they did not give any compensation for 2 WBs in 2 days.... ***
                    DeathGOD

Server - S210
                    Mage

Comment

• Come again merg S100 server is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by MP190 View Post
                        it is my humble request to everyone.... that whoever is merging with us .... please do not join ZEBQ's guild..... we need to fight against him for destroying our TOK :P
                        lets not listen to DG ^^ after all he been kicked from nearly every guild (including R2D2) on our server for a reason lol
                        simple fact for those moaning about tok NM that might not remember not so long ago players like omniad etc kept getting attacked in duels and plunders so they stopped stripping to stop it and only the strongest players could do tok NM until they started undressing again
                        ZEBQ come back and yes he stripped and he got attacked so people were warned and he started taking just enough off to stay out of tok NM so we could all keep doing it but kept some stuff on so it was harder for the ones hitting him
                        but theres still some that can kill him like that with hs and sylph so they did and as a result he stopped stripping all together and now everyones blaming him after the ones that caused it were warned but still done it
                        anywayyy.... anyone that wants to join us after merge are welcome to apply and at the same time it will be nice to have some stronger guilds to fight in GBs so your choice if you want to come to us or stay were you are don't let randoms use the whole ZEBQ :0 join us and we can fight him together **** to get you on their side lol

Comment

• all servers under maintenance now )

Comment

• S1 not on the merger list, why need MT?

Comment

• And new 2 hours for maintaince ....

Comment

• Ya fixing thath mount thingy, it started on 12:20 lol
                                we're the midle children of history ....
                                no purpose or place.
                                we have no great war,
                                no great depression.
                                our great war is a spiritual war
                                our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X