Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
    df does not affect wb if archers are getting more gold its cause of crit and determination ...deal with it

archers deep freeze effects world boss after patch you fool
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• How about fixing this automatic morphing into sylph in afk mode, its impossible to do ToK, WB gives less return if you use afk, and anywhere you battle a player with stronger sylph like in solo arena or plunder you cannot win anymore.
      Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!

IGN: AmazonkA lvl78

Guild: Elysium

server: s300

Comment

• No guild battle no insignia
        need your support, guys

Comment

• I have spend 25 mount spirits and it gave me nether lycan. A lot of us has gotten the nether lycan.

If you take away nether lycan, without giving us the evil unicorn. A lot of people is going to rage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            and actually after the patch df was working on wb, i can confirm and i used it

was getting 4 hits to the bosses 1
            if its true then r2 u must fix that

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosicica View Post
              That mount created an infernal lag, i couldn't move in boss and ametiste...
              then fix the lag....not changing the freakin stat zzzzz

Comment

• remove please the sylph from shadow tok... we cant pas 3 lvl in hard either. and undress a bit that shadows ..player need that stuff.

Comment

• did you have any positive effects on these complaining? or these words wrote here is for history

Comment

• Originally posted by badpacman View Post
                    aren't you a show off...what's the cd for deep freeze? (count from here) what skill do mages have to obtain the same effect as df (thunder,,thingy) (that's 2) what skill do knights have so slow WB?(my point)
                    now if the archers again like always have the advantage youi should put your head down under the table and suck something from R2 because they push archers that much.
                    Count mire rune also..now lets make a counting ( archer deep freeze+mire rune=2 times slow distance of lets say 15 sec) (mages that Delphic (thunder) =mire= 2 times slow..again distance of 15 sec)
                    knights = mire rune +....R2 **** = we got ****** again like always..so please next time when you even think that an archer does not spamm Deep freeze go shoot yourself..make the world a better place
                    Stop crying - start new toon - archer toon

Comment

• can you reduce the lagging problems [/FONT]

Comment

• OK pl's fix the loading and black screen and pl's don't maintenance

Comment

• plz remove awaken of sylph we cant even pass lvlv 3 of tok nm

Comment

• why dont they than alsow fix the time lime it stills says that we have 3 bosses
                            game: wartune
                            gamername: Vjay
                            server: S8
                            class: MAGE
                            level: 80
                            guild: CAIN
                            guild role: assist guildmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by dreadknight View Post
                              if its true then r2 u must fix that

no they shouldn't, i quite enjoy beating the top heavy cashers with my archer, simply because they don't know about it
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• omfg, if u cant get **** to run right, stop making patches, ♥, 2 days in a row i cant do **** b4 i goto work, *** is going on, and the comp is ♥
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-11-2014, 06:50 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                                X