Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 4/11 at 7:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mega supreme uber lag I cant even log in what gives was play as of 5 min ago then game froze I try to re log in and now game frozen on 7 road flash... this sucks in a super bad way and it happen suddenly I hope it gets fixed soon

Comment

• You know what's funny?
      The other issues regarding the Lv.80 Set. Ya. :P
      TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
      I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
      -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

• Originally posted by R27847983 View Post
        I dunno
        Up Up Up Up

Archer S106 Devil's Trail
        Indo Army

Comment

• U so noobs r2games u give somting to players then u tacke it back!!!! if u do mistake like this.! u should let it how it wass all players laught now And to fix u Mistake now u should Add unlimited SC event whit reward Lily maybe after u macke players to be happy whit Lycan they can be happy whit Frost Lion or other on iff they have sc

Comment

• The worst in this is - with now only 15 Multi arena tries and no double PVP points the weekly Recompense for Arena is for Non Cashers out of Reach , at least if the not from the older servers and lvl campers. So 2 of the last free mounts moves months away.
            With the 30 tries there where a good chance to win at least 10 fights what made 150 points a day 1050points a week - the last 2 days with the 15 fights not even 5 fights for 45 points if you count this over on the week (395 points) no way for no cashers to get to the 1000 points,
            Now people will say go Battleground and Kill - as no cash player from a newer server its about the same you get done in without the smallest chance to win enough fights you can maybe win a few, with enough dryads against for example in 60+ people with over 80k br but maybe 2 per bg !
            Unless you behave like the last ***-hole and go for the few who maybe weaker then you all the time all 25 minutes ( what i refuse to do)
            So even the 2 mount's what where free in the game move away in a distant future (maybe 6-10 months)with my only 67k br at lvl 64 i will not see it in a long time since i dont get the 1000 weekly points together any-more.
            Together with all the recent changes, is this loose of hope a good reason to say finally good by Wartune!
            And as soon my Vip runs out, i say to
            R² go to F....... yourself.
            Your company will be on my black/spamlist never again to be played one of youre Games by me.
            Last edited by Wittekind; 04-11-2014, 01:19 PM.
            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittekind View Post
              The worst in this is - with now only 15 Multi arena tries and no double PVP points the weekly Recompense for Arena is for Non Cashers out of Reach , at least if the not from the older servers and lvl campers. So 2 of the last free mounts moves months away.
              With the 30 tries there where a good chance to win at least 10 fights what made 150 points a day 1050points a week - the last 2 days with the 15 fights not even 5 fights for 45 points if you count this over on the week (395 points) no way for no cashers to get to the 1000 points,
              Now people will say go Battleground and Kill - as no cash player from a newer server its about the same you get done in without the smallest chance to win enough fights you can maybe win a few, with enough dryads against for example in 60+ people with over 80k br but maybe 2 per bg !
              Unless you behave like the last ***-hole and go for the few who maybe weaker then you all the time all 25 minutes ( what i refuse to do)
              So even the 2 mount's what where free in the game move away in a distant future (maybe 6-10 months)with my only 67k br at lvl 64 i will not see it in a long time since i dont get the 1000 weekly points together any-more.
              Together with all the recent changes, is this loose of hope a good reason to say finally good by Wartune!
              And as soon my Vip runs out, i say to
              R² go to F....... yourself.
              Your company will be on my black/spamlist never again to be played one of youre Games by me.
              Only problem with trying to get pvp points from BG now is that since the maint today you no longer receive cross server pvp points when you kill someone in the bg. So the only way to get cross server pvp points now appears to be through GA. So the only way to get mount spirits now is to do GA 7 days a week and win at least 10/15 fights each day. Its doable if you are holding level but once you're over 65 most people will have no chance of getting more mount spirits after this week except through CW

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                Only problem with trying to get pvp points from BG now is that since the maint today you no longer receive cross server pvp points when you kill someone in the bg. So the only way to get cross server pvp points now appears to be through GA. So the only way to get mount spirits now is to do GA 7 days a week and win at least 10/15 fights each day. Its doable if you are holding level but once you're over 65 most people will have no chance of getting more mount spirits after this week except through CW
                What makes it even worst since there so many lvl campers around not to talk about hardcore cashers. in clear this means there will be all hope lost to get the 2 free mounts for non cashers.
                Lets say the normal no casher gets 600 christal's from CW with the price of 200 per mount spirit its 3 per months 5 monthsfor the first and then another 7 months for the 2. Together 1 year play time with getting basht by them hardcore cashers and lvl campers from the old servers all the time, a man got to be absolute masochist and love to loose all the time to get trough with a thing like this.
                1 Way would be do only daily task and GB for honour and BG just fast in and out no use to bother with 25 minutes if there no cross server points to earn.and if you dont get enough points for mount just as well create 3 tweaks and let then to afk arena
                just klick rdy and to some other work in the mean time lol.On the other hand the few insignia you get for loosing are not even worth this.
                To this i can only repeat f........ you R²
                Last edited by Wittekind; 04-11-2014, 03:42 PM.
                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                S416 - Whispering Hills
                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

• If this is true it appears R2 no longer cares about new or low level players. First they force you to blow 3 crypt keys to get the stones you need to synthesize the new shields, now they are have removed one of the main avenues of obtaining mounts. Does it occur to them there is a reason that fewer and people run Necropolis or do Class Wars anymore? And with the new sylph ability to proc during duels, if you dont spend money you cant even win those. They should do away with leveling and getting gear upgrades after level 55 and change the name of the game to SylphTune

Originally posted by Darknova2056 View Post
                  Last edited by Ahbleza; 04-11-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Hi,

Any of you got screen freeze with Hot Events icon or Daily Events icon. Unplayable right now to get reward, and of course, lagg worst than ever, I sent ticket to G M but no reply so far.

Comment

Only problem with trying to get pvp points from BG now is that since the maint today you no longer receive cross server pvp points when you kill someone in the bg.
                      Not sure what change you are talking about. I just killed someone in BG and received cross-server pvp points...

Comment

• a question to moderate or who know about mount evil unicorn says :validity 7 days what mean you buy it for 7 days and disapear?
                        sorry im noobish

Comment

• someone go post screenshots of them getting pvp-points, this thread needs proof.

also, so... that 7 day mount... 25 weeks... is it worth it? LOL

should have at least make it like +300 stat last 7 days for 25 mount spirit.

or +20 stat last 7 day for 2 mount spirit

since each mount spirit cost 1 week if you didn't get any doubles/CW.

Not to mention it's harder to obtain Pvp-points now that you decrease GA to 15 and didn't increase the pvp-point gain.

basically forcing players to BG now, and for players that don't have VIP 9... well... screw those players.

Comment

• Most stupid update I have ever known. Wartune became much more sylph tune, 7days mount which cost 25 mount spirit with 20 stats (lol cannot say more about this, too much stupidity on this), doing 2 maintenance: 1 with soooo long hours the other which is too all of a sudden short-maintenance yet still the a lot of bugs are around, 15 GA attempts with pvp points greatly decreased, auto sylph awakening in WB, and a lot, lot more!
                            Last edited by MaccteN001; 04-11-2014, 05:24 PM.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

you still get pvp points for the 2 attempts in bg

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                                you still get pvp points for the 2 attempts in bg
                                Yeah, this will be good for those who are already lord divine. So people activate your level 9 vip now.
                                Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X