Wartune Weekly Server Launches 4/13 - 4/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 4/13 - 4/19

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Sunday the 13th of April at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing Crystalline Forest, a West Coast Server.

On Tuesday the 15th of April at 5:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing Astral Port, a European Server.

On Thursday the 17th of April at 12:00 PM EDT, we'll be releasing City of Shrines, an East Coast Server.

On Saturday the 19th of April at 9:00 AM PDT, we'll be releasing Rimisetr, a West Coast Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

in multiplayer arena, is it only the insigs that were doubled? how about the points? and they reduced it to 15 attempts :|
    IGN: jrimba
    Level: 71
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Honor
    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
    Br: 150k and counting
    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

List of things that need changes/tweaks, in no particular order.

Seeing as how the Suggestion & Feedback receives low traffic and little moderator recognition, I thought it right to post here.
      If any Moderator or Admin comes across this, I ask that you please leave this in General Discussion for other players to read and comment on.

After the removal of Vouchers and conversion to Bound Balens players have been displeased with the new 'free currency'. The rewards we receive daily do not reflect the conversion to bound balens in shops, resets, and opening of more rows/slots.

Opening prices of inventory slots; A new player would have to accumulate 128,500 balens to open all slots.
      See this and this post for reference. (BrandSharpWits)(Zeak42)
      Skill Reset cost; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion (895).
      Morph cards; Still requires the same amount pre-release of the conversion.

Only two were correctly converted. Morph Cards and Farm Upgrade.

The release of the 2.1 and every update thereafter, players everywhere have been affected by coding errors and are not being fixed in later patches, which is the whole point of the word. This leads to stacked bugs with every major update.
      If it's listed below, it still exists.

Game enables certain Reject options; This occurs with 'Reject Invitations' and 'Reject Duel Invitation'.
      Guild Tree not appearing initially; Occurs 50% of the time and we have to exit and re-enter to click the tree.
      Contribution plants not appearing while Tree is active; This occurs sometimes, I have experienced this.
      Black screen during or after fights; World Boss, Battle Ground, Guild Battle, ... all fights in general. I know this is flash related.
      Guild Battle and Party chat; Party chat is shared with both teams. Guild A can see Guild B messages and vice versa. (HobbitCraft)
      Massive drops in frame rate; I found that this is lessened when moved away from initial spawn of Cloud City.
      Move to say, Market, and go about playing Arena, Duels, Battle Ground, WB, etc. Players, see if this helps and comment on it.
      Initially opening Market Shop does not show 'Lucky Buyers'
      Search function for finding friends; Some require the name to be case-sensitive while others don't. This is confusing players into thinking they're no longer friends. (fenrir67)
      Intercept stealing more rage than intended; Updated Timer bonus damage (50%, 100%, etc.) increases rage taken. (HitTheOtherGuy #69)
      Nulled players after completing ToK/Spire; Players are placed in Cloud City and not their respective Party room, afterwards cannot receive or see invites nor participate in Daily Events unless refreshing page. (Alinshinoby)(R226935530)
      Guild Participation List; Not correctly displaying participants, even after 'refreshing'.
      Starting Campaign Blitz then clicking the 'Close Window' or 'Log Off'; Resets Blitz timer to -00:00 and player receives no reward, yet still consumes stamina.
      Disabling Sound doesn't work as intended; Sometimes at the end of a battle the game plays a sound clip of battle cries.
      Reviving Plants while on 'My Farm'; If a person has their plants revived while they're on their farm the crops are still dead, despite having system messages.
      City Protection error when attempting to plunder; A message will pop up saying we cannot attack because of 'City Protection' which isn't active.
      Fishing with triple spear; Sometimes when using triple spear, the outer harpoons will go through fish without capturing.
      Collection of bugs/glitches from this thread that I have gathered from with post#; (Eskendal #7)(fenrir67 #25,37)

Unclear descriptions and typos in game.

Poorly translated descriptions overall; Vague and easily misinterpreted.
      Unclear Hot Events; Descriptions are poorly written out and may cause confusion. An example would be the 'Rune Refining' task.
      See this post for reference. (nodamnyes)
      Adv. Recover World BOSS; Is unclear on what qualifies for redemption. Player would have to miss both to claim reward.
      Typo on level 70 Archer ring, Sacred Prayer; The refinement state is labeled as "Strenghtr".(Tank02CA)
      Typo when consuming 'Grim Reaper' Morph Card; Says "Morp card activated successfully
      Lvl. 3 Refinement Crystal; Has no description/info. (fenrir67)
      Patch Notes; Never updated unless it's a major patch. Please update this after every maintenance to show you have corrected or acknowledged this thread.
      by MrPunkinHead

Comment

Working...
      X