No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like everyone else saw the mount originally and was like great +100 stats permanent mount cant really go wrong, but i gave it some thought and had a feeling it would be too good to be true especially with it giving the Nether Lycan skin.

My suggestion for the Evil Unicorn +100 stats, 10 MS for 7 days, 15 MS for 14 days or 20 MS for 21 days at least this way its scaling not everyone will have it at the same time, also it will give incentive to part with the MS as it stands 25 for 7 days is too steep a cost especially at +20 stats.
    Or if stay with +20 Stats and 7 days how about 5 MS instead of 25 will guarentee a downwards trend for MS without it feeling like such a huge task to get it (3-5 weeks depending on luck instead of 13-25 weeks)

even what i have suggested here might be too high or too low but the MS amount should be just high enough that your MS stock will always be on a declining curve if you purchase them too frequently.

on a side note have not gotten the compensation for having the mount but i will wait and see on that one (i have the bugged Nether Lycan Skin.) trying to be proactive and giving ideas to rectify the community issue with the mount rather than being one of the many complaining about it (although there is good reason to kick up a fuss about it.)

Regards to the compensation :-

the one for all makes sense as it effected everyone with or without the mount probably changed the outcome of some BGs GBs arenas etc etc i dont see too much in terms of issue here since all is treated the same regards to this.

the one for people who made the mount has its pros and cons so hear me out, the reason for it clearly is to reimburse those who were misled into getting an item which they thought A) was permanent B) had +100 stats C) got ****** off at +80 being wiped off D) the mount actually only being 7 days. The 300 whips for all intense purposes are the sweetner to try and keep those who did get the mount somewhat happy for the stats in theory they lost out on (IKR doesnt come close to the +80 across the board practically equates to +5 on one stat.)
    The cons as per usual is to try balance giving a fair reward to those who were effected by the loss of stats in such a way that those who couldn't get the mount don't feel they are being put at such a disadvantage (as i pointed out above practically a +5 to one stat is pretty small in the grand scale of things)

To those who chose not to buy the mount, the following applies you missed out and nothing you say will give you compensation for it, generally these are the players that have been around long enough to know if its wrong it will be fixed and compensation will be given for it.

Comment

• Ticket #86117

I made the evil unicorn before the friday emergency maintenance I have sent the ticket about this problem too but I can't check my ticket now i want my 25 mount spirit back don't care about that 300 whips

Comment

• Ticket #86232

Same here. Cant check, no compensation

Comment

• Ticket #86357

Waiting my compensation pack...

Comment

• Ticket 86487
            ♥Wildfire♥
            G.M. of HONOR
            lvl 80 archer
            S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

• Can't make screenshot

After MT yesterdays 17/04/14 i login see my Evil Unicorn Mount Valid for 1 days,my team do MPD,spire and TOK Hard after TOA at 10:45 server time we do treasure map 1st,then we done all run after 12:25am 18/4/14..I notice we have compesation 25pcs Mount Spirit and 300pcs Mount Training Whip, so i click the mount to make screenshot and just notice my Mount is already expired.I have file a support ticket to GM,ticket no#86356,they reply ask me make the screenshot,I reply back say it ALREADY Expired how can i make the screenshot,until now they haven't reply me.Can someone help me how to solve this? Or someone can ask them to review my activity log

Comment

• Support Ticket Opened [#86021]

GM Aphrodite replied:

Hello ,

Dear player we will forward your ticket to another department now,please be patient.
                Thank you .

~The R2Games Team~

I hope they send back my PvP card soon

Comment

• Where's my 25 mount spirit?????

**** where"s my 25 mount spirit?????????u know it took 25 weeks to get those mount spirit!!

Comment

• evil unicorn bug

i want my 25card mounth spirit....... u already make me got an heart attack when u change thoose +100 in too +20. then change again in too validity mounth. than u only give me 5moounth spirith....... what a joke are u make it this R2. where my compensasion for got heart attack

Comment

• evil uni expired already and still no compensation

Comment

• its real?

Click image for larger version

Name:	evil.png
Views:	1
Size:	342.8 KB
ID:	1685554
                        evil unicorn already permanent?
                        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Originally posted by ponijo View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]82172[/ATTACH]
                          evil unicorn already permanent?
                          false, mine just expired after shown permanent

Comment

• unicorn

gimme my comp lolzzz -.- my unicorn is gone now

Comment

• Bugged Evil Unicorn

Did anyone actually get the 25 Mount Spirits back yet?
                              I kick butts.

Comment

• evilunicors

After permanent and now lost without back of 25 mount spirit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]82201[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X