[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 yet bigest thief's i have seen in my life

No compensation for ♥ up the mounts, raised 2 tickets, one for mount 1 for MP guess how many response i got, well i tell you massive 0. SO ♥ YOU R2 ♥ YOU MODERATORS CUS YOU USELESS LYING PEACE OF GARBAGE.

Mod edit: it's piece, not peace...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2014, 06:23 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

• Dear SilverPsyko,

We have added your compensation pack in the backend, however it takes time for the pack to be received because it is the developer who has the access to send the pack into the game. Therefore, your patience is highly appreciated. Kindly let us know if you do not get the pack in the next 5 business days.

We are going to close this ticket. Please report back if you have further concerns on this issue, the ticket will reopen again.

Thank you very much
      5 days mmmmmm

Comment

• evil unicorn

my evil unicorn already expired...but i dont get following compensation (25 mount spirit + 300 whips)

Comment

• No compensation yet! Until then... you are just LIARS!!!!!

I have opened tickets - posted on forums and received no such compensation! Several other people on my server have received compensation. Several others never got compensation yet either! SO WHEN ??? Giving us 25 mount spirit back is enough and 300 whips is awesome! IF WE EVER ACTUALLY GET IT!!! Zero faith in r2 to actually do what they say they will.

AND DO NOT CLOSING MY ♥ ♥ TICKET UNTIL ITS RESOVLED!!!!!
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2014, 06:21 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

• this is ****

-so i use 25 cards to get the unicorn, i get the lycan instead.... sweet
            -next day the lycan turns into the unicorn... mehhh ok
            -yesterday we get compensation to include 5 spirit mount cards... ok so R2 is paying for my lycan disappointment, thats cool thx
            -today, no lycan and my permanent evil unicorn is gone.... but at least i got 5 spirit mount cards in compensation and will only take another 20weeks to make up for my loss... <------ pure sarcasm

i feel completely violated, didnt realize that synthesizing a mount meant R2 was going to mount me a week later

Comment

• so r2 will give us some compensation or not?evil is gone but i dont have anything now...when will be conpensation? please Ema answer...

Comment

• I want my 25 spirit mounts back where the hell it is

Comment

• I never got my 25 mount shards/300 whips instead got the other compensation when i had made the unicorn the first day and instead got the other mount...

Comment

Where"s the moderator?????
                    No gut to show up your 4SS???

Comment

• where compensation 25 mount spirit?

until now there has been no compensation 25 mount spirit that I have received GMClick image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1685590

Comment

• Originally posted by isnantk11 View Post
                        until now there has been no compensation 25 mount spirit that I have received GM[ATTACH=CONFIG]82364[/ATTACH]
                        its really permanent????
                        in blacksmith just 7days validity
                        wich its true????
                        Server: Isle Of Coriana (S430)
                        Name: DarkLord
                        Class:Mage
                        Guild:maxgamer
                        level : 72
                        BR : 951996 ,still counting
                        sylph :GAIA
                        cash for mount only

Comment

• have problems too ...

ticket #87452

Comment

• Originally posted by R250151037 View Post
                            its really permanent????
                            in blacksmith just 7days validity
                            wich its true????

only 7 days and now I have to run out

Comment

• Bug Unicorn

Hi wanna ask i synthesized my unicorn before friday 18th next friday my unicorn is expired do i get compensated for that i didnt know there will be expiry for this mount?

Comment

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
                                Originally posted by r2_emma View Post
                                we apologize for the issue with the evil unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the following items will be given to players lvl. 20+ as compensation:
                                • mount spirit x5
                                • mount training whip x50
                                • signet training x5
                                • skeleton key x5

for players who already synthesized the permanent evil unicorns before the emergency maintenance last friday, your bugged evil unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. note: your evil unicorn will expire this friday if it was synthesized last friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                                • mount spirit x25
                                • mount training whip x300

please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-20-2014, 06:20 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Working...
                                X