No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i didnt get my compensation 25 mount spirit,,please check mine,,ticket ID 89705 thx

Comment

• So what happen to my Evil Unicorn its 1 day remaining . it will gone? il r.Click image for larger version

Name:	evil.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	1685854

How about my 25pcs spent to that mount ive got 5pcs only . . .?

Comment

• TY R2 I love u, I am from S14 and i just received my compensation of 300 whips and 25 mount spirit after maintainence. Ty R2 team.

Comment

• Evil Unicorn compensation

I just logged in after maintenance and see nothing in my mail box about compensation.
          I blacksmithed my Evil Unicorn on last Thursday and in my stables i see that it expires in one day. Ticket number I reported is # 983359 and just want to check with You other guys, did all of You which has got compensation by now, got it after mount has expired or in that period of 7 days?

Just wanna be sure that I will be compensated for my mount spirits, cus I'm noncashier and this is huge step back for me if I loose them.

Thnx in advance!

Oggy

Comment

• Unicorn Compensation

Yeah where is our compensation maintenance is already done?
            Ticket Your case # is 89847
            Last edited by kenjireisha0628; 04-24-2014, 10:30 AM. Reason: add ticket number

Comment

• Ty R2 team for compensation of 300 whips and 25 mount spirit after maintainence.

Comment

• I didn't get compensated for my evil unicorn. I am upset that my mount disappeared.

Server: 61

Character: VVizard

Comment

• Support Ticket Opened [#90226]

Comment

• Still waiting peeps...
                    ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

• me to...

Comment

• esex nice to see someone got time to send me a warning but my 25 spirit mount cards still missing

Comment

• Support Ticket Opened [#90429]

Comment

• Support Ticket Opened 87582

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                              • Mount Spirit x25
                              • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
                              this is just my opinion, ne1 that created the mount after this thread was added needs their heads read - so anything that u have spent on this shud not be returned as" U the player new it would only be for 7 days and not permanent", as detailed on the original post

Comment

• Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                                this is just my opinion, ne1 that created the mount after this thread was added needs their heads read - so anything that u have spent on this shud not be returned as" U the player new it would only be for 7 days and not permanent", as detailed on the original post
                                That is correct. Only the people that have synthed the Evil Unicorn before the maintenance on Friday the 11th of April will be eligible for the compensation. If, somehow, those people have not received said compensation, they can file a ticket.

Anyone that made the unicorn after that maintenance, will not be compensated for this issue. So in that case filing a ticket is no use.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X