• Show
Clear All

• 92312 hope some1 will se this stupid ticket

Comment

• I still wait my reward

Comment

• Originally posted by R263008065 View Post
        Support Ticket Opened [#90429]
        Thank you for taking the time to submit your ticket. We endeavor to make sure all our players experience the same level of enjoyment and appreciate your help in ensuring this. We will forward your ticket to the relevant department so that they can assist you with this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

-The R2Games Team
        How helpful was your Support Elf ? well considering till this moment i did not get my 25 back and i did not recive any news on my ticket .. " was very helpful ...."

Comment

• Lololololo no1 got time to check there tickets

Comment

• No news about when we will get back our 25 ???

Comment

• i got 2 tickets seem this thread got no use anymore 92946 92312

Comment

• APR 25, 2014 | 02:23AM CST
                R2 Karlo replied:

Dear Player

Thank you for taking the time to submit your ticket. We endeavor to make sure all our players experience the same level of enjoyment and appreciate your help in ensuring this. We will forward your ticket to the relevant department so that they can assist you with this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

-The R2Games Team
                that was the last time i heard from r2 support ...........

Comment

• Fulalala your compensation i just want my 25 spirit mount back in future if is any mount to sumon i dont got cards because some1 from r2 got think is very funny to rob ppl.Im not the only one that think r2 make this kind of mistakes everytime a new event comes up just to rip of ppl money.Show me 1 event when mistakes where not included.

Comment

• at last i got my compensation ty R2 kind of took your time but finally get it

Comment

• Compensation

Repeating, number of my ticket is #983359, posted 04/22/2014 7:38 pm and only answer I got untill now is: "We ve received your problem. We are checking the record and will respond you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience."
                      So pls WT, check it already and give me back my mount spirits, so I can resume my way and stop bugging u!

I know that I'm uninteresting to You, but u need guys like me, so your cashiers would have enough fun to stay and pay You tons of balens

BR, Oggy

Comment

• I don't get any compensation... still wait...
                        ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

• Now we had another maintenance and still nothing of my compensation... how hard it could be to press *****' enter there and return me mine???
                          I'm not asking for any gift or money, just wanna be treated fair!

WARTUNEEEEEEEEEEE, this is not the way to treat loyal player!!!

Comment

• Mount spirits

Ticket #983359, posted 04/22/2014 7:38

Am I only looser whom got middle finger from our beloved developer???

Comment

• Hey Wartune thiefs, we're celebrating month since my ticket! WTG support! You are THE best!!!
                              :vomit:

Comment

Working...
                              X