X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

compensation

all players can received the compensation even they not synt the mount

Comment

Allow me to say this...To all those complaining, if you read the original post it states that ALL Players will receive a compensation. The players who got the mount, will receive 25 mount spirits back and 300 mount training whips. This being said, most likely the players who did not synth will also receive mount whips of some sort. That being said I also would like to say to those complaining about not getting to keep the Evil Unicorn mount, at least when they did the maintenance you got to keep your mount. I lost mine entirely, both the lycan and the evil unicorn. I'm not gonna complain about it because seeing as its becoming a 7 day mount it was a terrible decision at this point in time. So, relax people things will come to everyone as they always do during maintenance.

Comment

Thinking most everyone's misunderstood Emma's OP.

Yes, there's a line about all players getting compensation. Yeh.. We get that after most Maint cycles - for missing events because of the Maint.

But the post then says later on that THOSE WHO GOT THE EVIL UNICORN will get mount spirits and whips. It doesn't say everyone will also get the 25 MS...

One thing I've learned about - R2's use of English sometimes sucks. You have to read carefully to get what they're actually saying.

Comment

Originally posted by wilson1187 View Post
          i hope this compensation apply to all player and servers
          LOL is not fair,,,if for all player.... someone who not synthesized its mean don't have mount spirit. or didn't use it. And u want they get free 25 mount spirit..... Better reward for who already synthesized coz they just give back my spirit for mount...

Comment

i have got the unicorn

i really like the riding of unicorn if it misses i really get sad of that

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
              We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
              • Mount Spirit x25
              • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
              boo why is not permanent? O_O
              Game : Wartune
              Name: Xias
              Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
              Guild: Redemption
              Class: Knight
              BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
              Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
              Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
              Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by noval40 View Post
                unjust to give compensation... right u must be those guys crying they didnt got the buged skin and now only way is too get in cw top3 to ride it . poor u
                LOL, no.

I am one of those guys that actually read the forums, knew the mount was bugged and decided to wait till it got fixed.
                Now because I didn't synthesize the mount I am being punished by not getting 300whips.

As for getting into top 3 in CW let me just say this to your comment - HAHAHAHAHAHA, like I could get into top 3 on Euro servers for Archers.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragunov997 View Post
                  and you seems to be a butthurt,do you know meaning of COMPENSATION?
                  com·pen·sa·tion
                  ˌkämpənˈsāSHən
                  noun
                  1.something, typically money, awarded to someone as a recompense for loss, injury, or suffering.

If we all get spirits back that is fair since that is all we technically lost.Since we never lost the stats either. Feeling entitled to 300 whips along with typing like an utter buffoon has me convinced you didn't know what compensation was.

Comment

Really that sucks...

People always complaining... now because they give too much... other times because reward arent enough

Yes some no used cards... but some no had bugs or problems with games other times and they won same that people that had

And what people can do with that??? nothinggggggggggg

Then really if you no like game... quit

If you like continue playing... and sometimes you will win... others all will have benefits for a problem that only a few have

But ALLLLLLLLL USSSSS had maintenance for that f... bug... no only that had a mount

Comment

Originally posted by R265868045 View Post
                      Allow me to say this...To all those complaining, if you read the original post it states that ALL Players will receive a compensation. The players who got the mount, will receive 25 mount spirits back and 300 mount training whips. This being said, most likely the players who did not synth will also receive mount whips of some sort. That being said I also would like to say to those complaining about not getting to keep the Evil Unicorn mount, at least when they did the maintenance you got to keep your mount. I lost mine entirely, both the lycan and the evil unicorn. I'm not gonna complain about it because seeing as its becoming a 7 day mount it was a terrible decision at this point in time. So, relax people things will come to everyone as they always do during maintenance.
                      lol .. looks like you & your english were wrong my friend .. its not for all players , this compensation is only for those who synthesize the evil unicorn mount
                      P.S I already knew this would happen, R2 isn't stupid & isn't sleeping .. you really think they would give 300 mount whips & 25 mount spirits to all players so they all can get either ice fang or nightshade? lol, you like you don't how R2 works
                      Name: iseevampires
                      Server: s406
                      Guild: OutKasts

Comment

Mount Spirit x50

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                        We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. A compensation pack will be offered to all players once the maintenance is finished. We will post details about the compensation later as the time draws near.

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
                        • Mount Spirit x25
                        • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.
                        give Mount Spirit x50 for players who already synthesized the Evil Unicorn.... pls.....

Comment

when you think about it no one lost anything they got the Evil Unicorn for a week and will have it for one more week and on top of all will get 25 spirits and 300 whips why others that didn't make it shoud not get the compensation?

with the compensation you will have the mount for around 3 weeks witch is a + for thous who already synth it

Comment

why everybody here is stupid ?
                            look people compensation is for all players and its fair lets me explain why:

-after the patch 2.46 they added a new mount synth. showing +100 stats and duration permanent and now they r saying that the mount is +20 and for 7 days so players who lost their 25pvp spirits should be compensated.
                            -in the other way players who didnt synth. the mount saw others getting +100 stats at the start of the patch (like for 3 days then +20 stats) will be compensated too.

so i think this compensation is fair (note i didnt synth the mount :P).
                            Name: Kagura
                            Server: Blightwillow
                            Guild: Fire
                            Level: 77
                            Battle Rating: 239 526
                            Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

I just got my 25 spirits back and 300 whips it was sent to my mailbox, I did syn the evil unicorn on the first day. Still think if very stupid they changing it to a 7 day mount. NO ONE will waste there spirits for a 7 day mount!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BadKitty2 View Post
                                I just got my 25 spirits back and 300 whips it was sent to my mailbox, I did syn the evil unicorn on the first day. Still think if very stupid they changing it to a 7 day mount. NO ONE will waste there spirits for a 7 day mount!!!!
                                Yeah really, 2.5 months of pvp for a 7 day +20 mount? That's a whole lot of crapola.
                                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                                X