[Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Bugged Evil Unicorn Issue compensation

We apologize for the issue with the Evil Unicorn last week and will have this fixed during this week’s maintenance. Once the maintenance is over, the following items will be given to players Lvl. 20+ as compensation:
    • Mount Spirit x5
    • Mount Training Whip x50
    • Signet Training x5
    • Skeleton Key x5

For players who already synthesized the permanent Evil Unicorns before the emergency maintenance last Friday, your bugged Evil Unicorns will be turned into normal 7 day mounts after this week’s maintenance. Note: Your Evil Unicorn will expire this Friday if it was synthesized last Friday. We apologize for any and all inconvenience regarding this issue and will be offering you the following items as compensation:
    • Mount Spirit x25
    • Mount Training Whip x300

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information regarding the compensation pack details.

Evil unicorn

do the people that did not get the evil unicorn also get the reward?.

Comment

Now the issue has been resolved. Those who lost their 25 Mount Spirits for a seven day mount will get them back. Those that didn't won't get the pvp cards.
      Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-14-2014, 07:38 AM.

Comment

same it's time to abandon wartune

Comment

so whoever managed to synthesize it will get his cards back (losing nothing) and 300 whips on top of having the mount stats for 1 week....flawless logic
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            so whoever managed to synthesize it will get his cards back (losing nothing) and 300 whips on top of having the mount stats for 1 week....flawless logic
            are u green with envy or greener with jealousy for the fault lies in the bug and this time round they the players compensate fully which is nothing wrong even with extra whips

u people are just never satisfied compensate any lesser cry foul , compensate more cry unfair " flawless logic"

pls quit the game and get out of here, ever wonder the meaning of compensation?
            S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
            IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
              are u green with envy or greener with jealousy for the fault lies in the bug and this time round they the players compensate fully which is nothing wrong even with extra whips

u people are just never satisfied compensate any lesser cry foul , compensate more cry unfair " flawless logic"

pls quit the game and get out of here, ever wonder the meaning of compensation?
              they give those players the spirits back, meaning they lose nothing and actualy there is nothing to compensate them for....and please explain me how giving someone 300 whips for having and enjoying stats they shouldn't fair to others? I am not jealous or anything, and sick of such like you who just trashtalk without a single thought.
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

they give those players the spirits back, meaning they lose nothing and actualy there is nothing to compensate them for....and please explain me how giving someone 300 whips for having and enjoying stats they shouldn't fair to others? I am not jealous or anything, and sick of such like you who just trashtalk without a single thought.

some ppl got +100 stats before the maintainace to make it + 20 .. and some had permanent while other didnt . so for those who did not enjoy +100 stats can be compensated for 300 whips , i think its fair,,, but those who enjoyed +100 stat will also get it .

it just cant be helped . so i think its logical

Comment

Oh well it's not permanent, won't waste my 25 cards to craft one unless i need it for the Hall of Fame event (not even CW worths it).
                  East coast archer.

Comment

99 little bugs in the code
                    99 little bugs in the code
                    Take one down, patch it around
                    117 little bugs in the code

Take one down, patch it around
                    183 little bugs in the code

etc

Comment

May you tell me what they lose if they will get back their mount to give them "Mount Training Whip x300" (worth 10.5K balens)!!!
                      while all players lost some events and some lost mp because your emergency maintenance for this issue.

This is unfair.
                      IGN: TheVictor
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                      Class: Mage - level 80
                      In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

lol wait do you mean that mount is not for 7 days it for permanent
                        AWW F♥♥♥ this , as soon as i saw that its 7 day mount after after the last maintanace i sold my 15 pvp Mount spirit , now you bring it back
                        What the ♥Fove ?

I want compensation for 15 pvp adn 200 Whip stones ,
                        damm you guys why can't u update a proper maintenance
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          lol wait do you mean that mount is not for 7 days it for permanent
                          AWW F♥♥♥ this , as soon as i saw that its 7 day mount after after the last maintanace i sold my 15 pvp Mount spirit , now you bring it back
                          What the ♥Fove ?

I want compensation for 15 pvp adn 200 Whip stones ,
                          damm you guys why can't u update a proper maintenance
                          You made a bad mistake to have sold the 15 pvp Mount Spirit. It's your fault and not R2's. And by the way, R2 will only be compensating people who would of lost their 25 cards with a seven day mount. R2 will not give you back your 15 since it's your fault you lost it. And to answer your question, the mount is not a permanent mount, it's a seven day mount, that's the reason R2 will be compensating those that used the 25 weekly pvp cards for the mount.

Comment

s

lol dude,you are really a crying wussy,not our fault you didn't synth,now take the lose and shut your mouth

Comment

They had better stats for 1 week got spirits back which is totally fair but adding 300whips lol is a joke. Give them to all or none!!! This is so stupid i cant even believe it

Comment

Working...
                              X