Compensation for the Lost Treasure wording issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for the Lost Treasure wording issue

We apologize for the lost treasure wording issue which has been fixed after the last weekly maitenance, and will be offering all level 55+ players a compensation pack including the following items:
    • Berdim's Wine x14.

Please check the hot event section to redeem the compensation pack.

So the only way to get anything better than a green map is to spend balens !!

Comment

Compensation

Now I know the reason I exhausted my wines before I reloaded 9 times on first day. Hope we get fair compensation for this issue.

Comment

It was a trap, huhu.

Comment

No wonder I was out a good chunk of my bound balens when I tried to get a legendary map. Spinning 6 times when only 2 were covered by wines sets back any plans I was making.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbrane View Post
            No wonder I was out a good chunk of my bound balens when I tried to get a legendary map. Spinning 6 times when only 2 were covered by wines sets back any plans I was making.
            Have the same problem lost over 300 bound balens cause if this and i bet the will not give them back.
            There Compensation will be most likely 100k gold and 6 of them wines.
            Just another one of them "Bugs" what get money in the R² Cashiers.

“Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
            S416 - Whispering Hills
            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Lost more than 500 balens. Dont think they'll compensate for that much

Comment

No emergency maintenance for this but one for the mound? Despicable!

Comment

Their greed knows no boundaries.
                  Just pay, pay, pay... ooops! we made a mistake... we wanted to say... pay more! pay even more! and more!

Comment

No wonder we still have to spend ballens

Comment

this bug confuse me a lot

i thought i lost my berdim's wine and here you guys are playing catch and ball, spend balens unnecessarily, it confuse me for 4 hrs, you guys causing mental distress on us, clear out things before you send us the any of the defect events.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                        So the only way to get anything better than a green map is to spend balens !!
                        this is not free game, if one agresive marketing trategi, "say free to cath idiots"
                        a and unbalnced for free players,
                        simple

Comment

So which quest or event do we need to do to obtain Berdins wine or bound balens so we can upgrade maps,

Comment

captcha!!!

lost 465 bb in this event..

Comment

Well glad it is cleared up had the same issue too

Comment

Working...
                              X