• Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg how accepting of this ** are you people

That is outright theft, fraud, u name it

There is no confusion.
    U clearly had Goods on sale for a fixed price
    That is as plain as things get
    Where else is this information available.
    Your mistake compensate.

disgusting

Comment

comps?

I wondered what the hell happened to the balens and wines I had trying to upgrade the map quality.

Greedy *****....takes more balens or wines than it says....they leave it that way for days.
      Had it worked out where players get discounted maps.....on the spot emergency maintenance.
      "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
      HST

Comment

what is up with treasure hunt I do the 5 that is says to do each day yet I don't get the reward im lucky if I get the reward for 3

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
          So the only way to get anything better than a green map is to spend balens !!
          Still a typo somewhere the amount for balens increases with each refresh but the amount of berdim's wine needed doesnt appear to go up, yet it does when it says spend 30 balens it should ask or 2 berdims wine not 1. I tried after it was "fixed" and the balen amount is correct now, but not the cost of the berdim's wines' contantly says 1 even if more is required. Please check it out

Comment

So maintenance happened already. Where's the compensation?!

Comment

This game is realy irritating. Log-in failures, lags bugs and more and more and i'm still playing. Why? Coz it's a drug with all side effects.

And is well known that the drug deales are not the synonymous of fairness.

Comment

so no word on compensation for this ridiculous error? please hire an editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Perosblade View Post
                  This game is realy irritating. Log-in failures, lags bugs and more and more and i'm still playing. Why? Coz it's a drug with all side effects.

And is well known that the drug deales are not the synonymous of fairness.
                  yes need fix all

i Lose almost 300 bound ballens and 6 berdines wyne
                  Support Ticket Opened [#86622]

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    We would like to clear up some confusion regarding wording issues in the Lost Treasure event. The actual amount of Balens and/or Berdim’s Wine used to refresh Blue and Purple maps was incorrectly displayed within the game, please see below for the correct descriptions:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81583[/ATTACH]

Corrected: Spend 30 Balens or Berdim's Wine x2 for a chance to obtain a higher quality treasure map.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81584[/ATTACH]

Corrected: Spend 60 Balens or Berdim's Wine x4 for a chance to obtain a higher quality treasure map.

These descriptions will be corrected in the next weekly maintenance, we apologize for the issues this has caused and will be offering compensation. Please keep eye on this thread for further information.
                    Would you please be so Kind and say from what date you calculate this famous NEXT WEEKLY MAINTENANCE so far i see it pass by but no compensation!
                    Are you really planning to give something for the lost balens of many people or where it just another of your usual "let it pass the forget it soon" promises - there comes another word to my mind ( lies ).
                    “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                    George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                    S416 - Whispering Hills
                    Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Bump.. Any update on this? Still awaiting for compensation on this mistake

Comment

Compensation

Another Bump - any word on the compensation for this event?

Thanks

Comment

Oh so typical of what I have seen in Wartunes. "Oops, sorry but we just screwed you again. We probably won't give adequate compensation and you can just live with that. " Just one of the many reasons I no longer spend money on the game aside from my VIP membership, and I may give that up soon.

Comment

To we get any News Here ?
                            “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                            George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                            S416 - Whispering Hills
                            Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

i lost 9 wine, 300 balens, and my wife

i want the balens back

Comment

Ok, you compensate us for your mistake, BUT when we will get real compensation for Evil Unicorn?!
                                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                                X