Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Class Wars Return April 24th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25748245 View Post
    I think you will find it has been delayed a week due to Easter
    and lots of bugs too since u mentioned that . this month has had lots of bugs and may be it can be the cause of the delaying of CW

Comment

What. Captcha to reply? Ahuehueheuheuhue.
      I'm so going to lose again. Somehow minimalists and non-VIPs like me face monsters. :|
      TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
      I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
      -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
        not this week? thats odd. why the delay?
        Maybe they'll actually fix whatever they broke to make the game so laggy by the 24th. Probably not, though.

Comment

i hope they will give Sc & whip event before CW this 24th.. AGreed???

Comment

Originally posted by wilson1187 View Post
            i hope they will give Sc & whip event before CW this 24th.. AGreed???
            only noobs are still worrying about events. You're going to get what you get, when they give it. No sense wasting energy worrying about stuff no one has any control over.

Comment

huh? what complaint? i noticed it was different from the past and asked why. it would be nice to know the pattern so that they're not always waiting on last minute announcements, and here was an announcement that ran counter to the prior established pattern. after asking why the change, i get a condescending response saying the schedule is clear and we should know it by now. person who gave the response was flat out wrong and i pointed that out. don't really care when it is, but can now conclude there is no pattern at all. its in the third or fourth week as will be determined at whim. only childish person here is you, who attacks people for no reason.
              Why bother with knowing the pattern? Does it make any difference? Even if you were saving gold and other things, it wouldn't take you the entire day to use those resources to boost your toon for CW. So even if they announced it on the day itself, you'd still have enough time for it. Also you knew it will be held once a month so whether it is different this month compared to Oct '13 shouldn't have made any difference to your schedule of resource planning other than the date you spend more gold and other stuff that you usually only spend on CW week...

Also...not sure why others even bothered to raise any issue over this at all...unless they applied leave from work just to be able to do CW and now found out CW is held 1 week later....other than those ppl...can't really understand why anyone else would even bother...if they really like to figure out pattern so much, go buy a rubik's cube and solve it. Especially the 5x5x5 and 7x7x7 ones. 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 is too easy to solve...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

huh? what complaint? i noticed it was different from the past and asked why. it would be nice to know the pattern so that they're not always waiting on last minute announcements, and here was an announcement that ran counter to the prior established pattern. after asking why the change, i get a condescending response saying the schedule is clear and we should know it by now. person who gave the response was flat out wrong and i pointed that out. don't really care when it is, but can now conclude there is no pattern at all. its in the third or fourth week as will be determined at whim. only childish person here is you, who attacks people for no reason.
                waiting on last minute....you jokin right? they gave you 1 week in advance to prepare your skinny *** for cw....and for your information all u just wrote is **, personally i thought cw comes between 19-21 everymonth which it didnt this time, but that doesnt give me the right to cry over here like you do, and beside who are you to say cw should be coming this week? are u g.m?

I think you took this complaining thing like a habit here, complaining over everything...TIME TO SHAPE UP LAD!
                Last edited by jonastx; 04-16-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cociorvan1 View Post
                  OMFG they announce 1 week earlier !! and why 24 ?
                  Should be on 17th
                  What religion are you? It seems you don't spent HOLY WEEK in your calendar. Time to penitence.
                  "You can tell a lot about a fellow's character by his/her way of eating jelly beans."

-Jelly bean eater

Comment

actually guys if you look at the pattern and the normal time cow's is on, everyone should of know it would be the 24th as it is always on the 3rd week of the month however when the week starts on the monday

therefore as the 1st of april was on tuesday that week did not count, and the 3rd week will be the 21st........just saying

Retired
                    Character - Scotty
                    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

No complaints here - an extra week to get stronger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage
                      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                      Kabam S8
                      Legends
                      Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by j3lly View Post
                        What religion are you? It seems you don't spent HOLY WEEK in your calendar. Time to penitence.
                        Hint: 68% of world population are NOT the religion that spent holy week in their calendar. and those who have, not all of them celebrates it.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                          No complaints here - an extra week to get stronger!

meaning casshing in 20k$ , buying all scrolls , feeding your sylph sepelcrums , etc, etc

it just releives some cashers and gives them more times to master their combo before CW .

Comment

except that this isn't true. october 2013 started on a tuesday like this month and cw was on the 17th. see here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-October-17th!

Buhahaha, dont try to be smart - its not working, this is only one exception, and there was a reason for it! Check all rest CW when they were and you will figured one very simple thing - i am right!

P.S. A lil hint - check in wartune wiki about CW!
                            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

not this week? thats odd. why the delay?

Odd? What's odd about it? We get class Wars when they are ready to give it to us!

With all the updates and server merges going on at the moment, we are lucky to be getting one at all this month!

Comment

Change the name of the event to what it really is, Cash Wars.
                                "When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."
                                HST

Comment

Working...
                                X