Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 4/17 @ 2:30 AM EDT has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
    Did anybody force the players who spent 25 spirit to buy the unicorn, No so why should they get 25 spirit bk and 300 whips esp when they had a 100 stat mount for a week. Most knew it was a bug because it was all over forums but decided to spend there spirits to gain the stat advantage. Now they get double compensation.
    It was also stated all players would get 25 spirits and 300 whips which is the fair way to go instead of seperate rewarding. All of us had to go thru all these painful maintenance issues and bugs and lag, we should all be compensated equaly.
    Allow me to correct you on that, They stated those who purchased the mount would get 25 spirits and 300 whips NOT ALL players. They stated ALL players would receive a compensation not the same as those who bought it. Now, for your argument they bought it even though they all knew it was bugged, that is incorrect I did not know that it was bugged when I purchased it. I don't check these forums EVERYday for the random stuff. Also, the people who did know it was bugged were doing it to get the Lycan not the Unicorn. Heck, I would have loved getting the Lycan but I actually got the Unicorn. On top of that, Are you willing to spend 25 mount spirits on a 7 day mount? When I purchased the mount it clearly said Permanent in Synthesis page, so hell ya I'm gonna buy a +100 permanent mount. 300 mount whips argument now, I want you to take a +100 stat or even +20 stat mount and see where those 300 mount whips get ya, trust me not even close. Everyone is whining and complaining over something they feel is giving those of us that got it a huge boost, I got +15 in one stat thats all those 300 whips did for me. OMG thats +15 in a single stat thats where the unfairness is, pfft thats like 250 br so quit the complaining and be thankful that they gave you guys mount spirits for a compensation, because this is probably the first and last time they will do that.

Comment

• Unicorn World Boss lag and magic pot

Hello R2 can you please fix the unicorn valid it hasn't been fixed yet, what up with the black hole multiple events and where magic pot please fix it thanks

Comment

• Why some ppl still have lyncan mounts? you did maitance but dident fix anyting?

Comment

• How many maintenances has this been now since the update to version 2.46? All of those maintenances and still not a damn thing done to fix the lag. World Boss and Tower of Kings remain in the same barely-playable and not at all fun state that they've been for the past week.

Comment

• i was wondering the same
            Originally posted by R23750623 View Post
            always like before, he only say "Thanks"

Comment

• Originally posted by R211686983 View Post
              I can't get in to game. tried rebooting, using different browsers, logging out + logging back in. Nothing works. Just blank space where character last played should be. Have 3 accts. Same on all.
              "same here, character name gone and get login error message that returns me to the login page."

Comment

• Has anyone been able to log in yet to this game. I finally see my name but still log in error.

Comment

• Give my rank back

I tried so hard killing in bg i shld be rank 2 according to pvp points in cross server ranking but i m kicked frm it dont know why i was 3rd rank previous day and 2nd rank now hv 150 point less than me..ur arena ranking broke plz go for maintenaince again and remove that bug

server-439
                  char-GauravGreat

Comment

• I have been trying to get into this game for over 12 hours now and it is not not working. Is there anyone else having this issue or anyone that knows how to solve this issue. I can even raise a ticket because it does not recognize the server I am on.

If I can not get on soon I will walk away from this game.

Comment

• Update on title is all WRONG!!!!! I can't log in for almost a whole day now.

Comment

• cant get in the game please help

i cant get in the game please help i thought the weekly maintenance should have been done soon

Comment

• please fix all the black boxes on world boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it takes forever to walk up to him
                          Last edited by fghgfhty; 04-28-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X