[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 4/18 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hazelone View Post
    seems to me like Merge is all about getting money not about which server needs to revived ,putting the strong players together so they will compete and spend more money.. so obvious lol the servers merged this time have many of the players we see in tower of kings .
    I very much agree with this case. in our server there there few stronger player. like pedroyopi, exulter, vincent. now we are merging with Negg and tepen.
    strongest players now in one server.

Comment

First thing a capta every post? Ridiculous
      2nd how about a update so people can play? All we get is Login failed redirecting. Least you could show is a gremlin eating the top player of the server... Hell I am an ex FlyFF player and they at least had the patience to say something between devs, techs, and the folks watching the forums. Sure updates take time, but try updating and you might not have to mak so many new servers and regroup us with merges. My first time trying this and really trying for level 55. Suddenly you get that shaft outta your bum and on the fly wreck your events thus angering devoted players. Youur not the only game company out there, I am sure I can find another game on FB which plays smoother w/o a bazillion updates whenever they feel like it.

Comment

Guess what!?

**** you r2!

Comment

Servers

Who the hell merges servers on a friday night? The busiest gaming time and they decide to jack with the servers. OMG I need to find a game where server managers have some sense.

Comment

i really can't believe you have been getting 2 or 3 in a year, r2 really don't give a flying ****** about us on this server then, not been merged since around 12-13months ago

Retired
            Character - Scotty
            Server - S94 Galbury Hold
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

shoulda fixed the lag in WB before doing any merge

Comment

say dah tahu pass say dah
                LaRan

Comment

I am in Wartune server 13 west and a BUNCH of us have been trying to get our server to merger with another. PLEASE tell me how to go about this. We have been sending emails, posting and no one is responding. We are a dying server and bigs and cashers a re quiting.

Comment

Hello there. I play on Wartune S13 West, and we are indeed in dire need of a merger to bring new players in. With so many people walking away from the game, those who still play find themselves with fewer and fewer options for their group runs, like their daily MPD, Spire and ToK. Please merge us with at least one other server... It would benefit everyone involved.

-AngelFox, 65 archer, Wartune S13, Evolution guild.

Comment

Can't disagree with that

Comment

Its 10 days after Merger & we r still to receive the awards for the top guild etc. Kindly let us know when r u planning to send the same

Comment

Working...
                        X