[Promotion] Clothing Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Clothing Pack

Duration: 4/18 - 4/20 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S450
    • Kabam: S1 - S82
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, the Clothing Pack will be on sale in the Shop!
    • Weapon Dance x1
    • Luxurious Garments x1
    • Glittering Hat x1

Click image for larger version

Name:	222.png
Views:	1
Size:	273.9 KB
ID:	1748582Click image for larger version

Name:	111.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1748583

Note: One clothing pack contains these three items.

Price: 899 Balens. Limit of 5 per day.

Valentine's Day? Some one has a screwed up calander

Comment

Clothes R2....are you serious!!!!! People are having lots of freaking issues with logging in the game and lag and you guys are stupidly putting up old stuff for clothes that no one really cares about.........You guys should focus on the issue of fixing all the problems first or you wont have any customers soon. I give this game a few before it will be like dungeon fighter ad get shut down to from lack of people quitting it also if they dont tend to their customers needs first!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OmegaDragon View Post
        Clothes R2....are you serious!!!!! People are having lots of freaking issues with logging in the game and lag and you guys are stupidly putting up old stuff for clothes that no one really cares about.........You guys should focus on the issue of fixing all the problems first or you wont have any customers soon. I give this game a few before it will be like dungeon fighter ad get shut down to from lack of people quitting it also if they dont tend to their customers needs first!!!!
        Regardless of the bugs they are working on they still have to move forward with the scheduled events and to keep the rest of the players happy.

Comment

Fix lag on WB, delay after win/lose battle, and spin wheel Emma.
          Plus make Evil Unicorn permanent... 25 mount spirit its 25 weeks to get lol

Comment

We ever gonna see the Royal stuff on sale?

Comment

LMAO so fail its EASTER!!!! Should be something like a bunny suit for players not Valentines day... NO SALE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R227590034 View Post
                We ever gonna see the Royal stuff on sale?
                royal stuff was on sale around january. wont be back for a while probably

Comment

special

Can't even log-in yet. Screw the specials, fix the log in issue

Comment

siamoto accounted

Originally posted by hawkreborn View Post
                    royal stuff was on sale around january. wont be back for a while probably
                    I seriously don't recall the Royal Set on sale. Never was.
                    In fact, I've been waiting for it. Only one of the few things in-game I'm willing to spend on because it's so regally sexy. ♥
                    It was an event clothing along with Golden Impala. I didn't just have enough whips to get all.

P.S. Stupid Captcha just for posting?!
                    Last edited by arcaneguardian; 04-18-2014, 07:03 PM. Reason: lol "golden alpaca" *facedesk*
                    TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
                    I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
                    -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

I Want, Poseidon Clothing
                      ᔕauron

Comment

Working...
                      X