[Promotion] Limited Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Limited Pack

Duration: 4/18 - 4/20 23:59 (Server Time)
    Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 - S450
    • Kabam: S1 - S82
    • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, the Limited Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
    • Mahra x20
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Fate Stone x20
    • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2

Price: 1119 Balens. Daily limit of 50 per server. Limit of 2 every 4 hours per person.

All these sales and promos w/o considering downtimes. Kinda cutting your own throats for money and looking more like games I left for it. Game relies too much on money and people who play free have 0 chance in PvP.

Comment

Fix the login isue... missed already half a day...and wb because of it. Its bloody annoying to see limmited pack offers but can`t really login ! Dohh

Comment

yes.. fix login failed issue.. always hard to inside game.. make people too late for event time..

Comment

Give compensation!

GIVE THE COMPENSATION FOR EVIL UNICORN, STOP THINKING ABOUT MONEY YOU GREEDY R2!!!!!!!!

Comment

lordgeorge s 5 server

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Duration: 4/18 - 4/20 23:59 (Server Time)
            Servers:
            • R2Games: S1 - S450
            • Kabam: S1 - S82
            • Armor Games: S1 - S7

Description: Available through the next few days, the Limited Pack will be on sale in the Shop!

Contains:
            • Mahra x20
            • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
            • Fate Stone x20
            • Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x2

Price: 1119 Balens. Daily limit of 50 per server. Limit of 2 every 4 hours per person.
            i agree with what others are posting.you have alot of issues that need attention.and more so need to respect those who just pay the V.I.P as much as those who do not.part of your job is providing good service that all are pleased with,not coming up with more ways for players to spend.and less ways to deal with issues they are spending on.or requestiing screeb shots for things that cant be screen shot.a failed question on a quiz.being kicked from Cs.or giving rewards that dont comp.the actual lose .

Comment

help

Why can't I login to my account???

Comment

asselemp mercy

shut up, I believe evil unicorn is not problem to majority, most of people don't have 25 spirits, so it is no big deal. at least they already gave the compensation.

the compensation we need to get is logging issue now. we suffering the infinite "redirect" login issue , fix it and compensate it.

Originally posted by noniewiem View Post
                GIVE THE COMPENSATION FOR EVIL UNICORN, STOP THINKING ABOUT MONEY YOU GREEDY R2!!!!!!!!

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
                Character Name: Halifax

Comment

specials

If we can't log in , how's those specials going for you? Maybe you could run specials when we can actually log in. It's starting to look like most of these will expire before you fix the log in problem but go ahead and beg for that money if you want.
                  Last edited by Beastly11; 04-18-2014, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Login Issue

Many player (including me) has countered login issue. Maybe R2 Gladly to fix it.

Comment

PLEASE FIX THE LOG-IN ISSUES AND THE LAG AFTER BaTTLE AND SUCH. A LOT HAS STOPPED PLAYING COZ OF IT. YOU ARE LOSING VALUABLE PLAYERS. PLEASE FIX IT

Comment

Seriously, R2 team, maybe time to start fix whole game instead continue collect money and do anything ? Each new update giving for players not more comfortable playing, but only problems ...

What practical benefit for players from cloud city instead lag ? Why no choice where You want to be redirected after opening game ? Most of players will choice, of course old city instead cloud city to have less lag ...

When You will fix fishing bugs, because each new fish giving the same bug ...

Fix collecting rewards from jewels, when rewards taking additional slot in inventory and You need manually sort out everything .. The same bug was with fishing when released, and that was fast fixed ... It is really impossible remember whats happened with fishing rewards and make from the BEGINNING correctly for another similar event ???

Arena group attempts was decreased and You promised that we will get double rewards .. Yes its good update, which saving players time, but ... In arena we getting double insignia, but NOT double pvp points ... Why was doubled only insignia reward, but not pvp points reward ???

In announcement says anything about arena duel changes, but players have now 10 attemts instead 20, EXP rewards was doubled, but not others rewards ... And after used 10 attempts daily events table says, that duel attempts for today 10/20 ... So where is mistake ???

Description about fishing rewards rewards was changed after catching fish, but not in place, where You keeping that additional equipment for fishing ... When I moving mouse there, it shows old equipment names ...

And biggest fail after new patch is black frame, which giving huge lag, in all group events : tanks trailers, battleground, world boss, guild battle, amethyst mine ... When bigger concentration of players in one place we getting black frame and terrible at at the same time ... Why already 10 days ANY reaction from You regarding that ??? And after new patch all players from all servers feel more lag that before ... What benefit from new stuffs in game if impossible to use them and for most of players even to play because of lag ???

Can You write requirements for PC and Internet connection to not feel lag ? Because now, according You its only players fault, if he have lag ... And its totally wrong meaning from Your side, blame only players, if something went wrong in game ... You losing players community same with incomes, because to spend something in this game needs players quality ... Many players, who could spend something, not doing that, because they getting bad quality of services ... You heard whats happened with EA games, when they closed ALL on line games, because its was not enough players even for normal game run, and I'm not talking about incomes from them, because developers totally lost control under games ... Hundreds players, including me, after that moved to Wartune, and it was like fresh air after EA games ... But we found many similar problems here too, and it was totally disappointment ... Yes, its better than was earlier, but anyway not enough good ...

It was made unlimited soul crystals and mount training whips events,and even with smaller rewards, that makes players really happier ... But what about astral catching and gem events ??? reward from only 1 yellow or red astral during all events, during few days ?? Do You really think that possible catch so many yellow or red astrals during event that it will be dis balanced all game ??? I doubt just players will be more happy ... The same with gems ... Reward for only 1 each type gem per day ??? But to craft LVL 6 gem needs to have 4 LVL 5 gems, to craft LVL 7 gem needs to have 4 LVL 6 gems ... You crafting 4 gems of the same type, but getting reward only for 1 of them ... Make unlimited count of gems, or at least some pyramid reward form, l.e. possible collect rewards for crafted 4 LVL 5 gems, 3 LVL 6 gems, 2 LVL 7 and 1 LVL 8 gem per day ... It could be more fair than now, and I doubt that it will be dis balanced game, just You will have more incomes from that event than now ...

And I could continue and continue ... But it looks I talking like to wall, because I doubt that I will get ANY attention or some short respond from R2 team ... Sadly, but its true ... Sorry, if because of my bad English language skills something was written incorrectly, but hopefully all will understand what I mean ...

regards
                        Andrius

Comment

you are sou evil and i am

You are so corrupt and hypocritical that it crossed all boundaries of taste possible. I've now lost 395 balnsa because I knew that I invetar all the while you restrict the clothing sent to the email Thanks a lot you greedy *************

Comment

you are sou evil and hypocritical

You are so corrupt and hypocritical that it crossed all boundaries of taste possible. I've now lost 395 balnsa because I didn knew that my invetar is full all the while you restrict the clothing sent to the email Thanks a lot you greedy *************

Comment

THANK YOU for making me miss another day ...not to mention World Boss...... FIX THE BLOODY Login issue....********... !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X