• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOGIN ISSUE!! fix it please! A.S.A.P!!!

Comment

Plase add Soul Crystal engriving and Love thy Mount Plase

Comment

dear R2,
        we paying for enjoy this games, but in fact we got alot of disapointed. we are customers, if you still not fixed problem on this games im sure, customers gonna leave you. in my server already 2 big casher already leave because uncomfortable on play. to much bug/lag/error etc. plss think about it, try be professional a company.
        They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

Lol login failed

Comment

SIGH!!!!!! Still cant log in!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ponijo View Post
              dear r2,
              we paying for enjoy this games, but in fact we got alot of disapointed. We are customers, if you still not fixed problem on this games im sure, customers gonna leave you. In my server already 2 big casher already leave because uncomfortable on play. To much bug/lag/error etc. Plss think about it, try be professional a company.
              ^^^ this !!!!

Comment

Going downhill the amass amount of **** you guys haven't fix yet
                Continue onwards

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                I...I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

hi r2 i have 262 lily and i love it cloud caller but i cant buY the box because limited !!! Can you help me how to get the mount cloud caller ???? I hopeless with this pls check im in server 177 ivyplains guild 3kingdoms chellyeraz my name. Need your help asap

Comment

Lately more and more ppl got a login issue or did they?

Comment

Originally posted by chellyera View Post
                      hi r2 i have 262 lily and i love it cloud caller but i cant buY the box because limited !!! Can you help me how to get the mount cloud caller ???? I hopeless with this pls check im in server 177 ivyplains guild 3kingdoms chellyeraz my name. Need your help asap
                      is this text really necessary?

Comment

Working...
                      X